The Sibilings

Guru Suha Yadav

Brother Sister

Guru and Yadav are neighbours and also classmates. Yadav and Guru both are excellent in studies. They always have a conflict between them. Yadav always fight with Guru for silly things for it. They both doesn't like eachother. They always throw daggers when they meet each other. They are rivals from their CHILDHOOD.

Guru is three years elder than Suha. Both love each other to the moon and the earth. Guru is her father more than her brother. Suha is his daughter than his sister. Even sometimes Suha always been a mother to him in his toughest times. Both do anything for eachother.

From this childhood Suha and Yadav were attracted to each others. They didn't had a perfeect conversation. But both like eachother even that they have crush for each other. They have feelings for each other.

Years passed by Guru and Yadav's growth in their respective fieds and Yadav Suha's feelings also increased for each other.

When they are at 26 and Suha at 23 Guru and Yadav were well at their buisness. Guru have a company and 2 sugar factories and Yadav also a CEO of his own company and 2 factoires. Till now they didn't changed a bit. They are same as how they are in their CHILDHOOD Suha also completed her studies and worked in other company.

Here, both Suha and Yadav's feelings where increased more for eachother. When they are in their teens they thought it as a normalcrush feelings or innfactuation like that. But now they realised that they are in LOVE with each other

After realisation, Suha worried that the person who she loves is totaly hated by her brother who is her world. She knoes that his brother didn't like him. She decided not to inform this realization to her brother nor Yadav.

The other side, Yadav didn't want to stop his feelings for her. And nor regretted for loving his enemie's sister.

Days passed...

As Suha is 24 years old so.....then what normal families usual thing "MARRIAGE"...

Suha don't want to marry. She knows she loves Yadav but she can't do aything that against her brother or marry the person who she doesn't knows. She cried the whole night. The next day she came to the end. She gave green signal for her marriage. Her brother was so happy. He hugged her in out of happiness. Suha was happy to see her brother like this. Even now, her half wants to stop the marriage but the another that is her love towards her brother accepted this.

Her brother gave her a cover which carries a photo(adhanga mappilai photo) She smiled for sake and opened the cover to get shocked. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She saw her brother who was looking her with a happy smile. She hugged him and cried her heart out.

Yes, it is Yadav's photo.....

When Guru saw his sister's diary which was hidden in the cupboard, he came to know that his sister fell in love with Yadav. He was hurt that his sister hide something from him. Eventhough, he know what her sister's thought about it, still it hurts him. He also noticed Yadav's eyes on her sister not once or twice but many times. A brother can understand a boy's vision which is fixed in his sister. He accepted the fact that Yadav and Suha are in love without any confession. Though, he can't accept the fact, but for his sister's happiness is important than anything to him, so he accepted.

Guru confronted to Yadav. Hetold him about his siter's love. When YADAv came to know that his childhood love also loved him. He was mentally dancing but suddenly an idea kicked in his mind. He asked Guru that if he wants him to marry his sister he wanted to give his company to Yadav.

COMPANY NAME: 'GURU GROUP OF COMPANIES".

For Guru this is not just a company but it is his dream. He worked very hard for it and make it stable. After hearing Yadav's blackmail he completely shattered. He can't process it. This company is his kingdon. How can he able to give it? But, for his sister....(chuckles) He went to his home and came back to Yadav. Yadav shoocked to read it becoz it is the papers of Guru's company. He looked Guru who was smiling at him. Guru proved that for him his sister's happiness is the first priority than anything. Yadav smiled at Guru and gave back the papers to him. Yadav had an eye on his company, but when Guru gave his company to him for the only reason that is his sister he realised their bond and the pure soul of Guru. Yadav hugged Guru which was reciprocated. Guru had happy tears.

Suha opened her eyes due to door knock. When Suha came to know about Yadav and Guru's confront by Yadav she completley broke down. She knows how her brother loves his company and how it is important to him. But only for her happinness, his brother was ready to gave up his dream. She went to her brother and had a fight for this. But her brother smiled at her and told the reason. Even she knows his answer, she hugged him and cried her heart out. She pulled back her brimmed tears and opened the door to see her brother who is in a dhothi and shirt which was gifted by her.

"Only brother can feel sister's silent pain and she will hold his hand untill she became strong again.

Guru saw his sister who was adorned in a red silk saree with matching jewels and hair sets. He smiled at her lovingly and ruffled her hair. He gripped her hands and both made theri ways where Yadav was sitting in a silk white dhoti infront of Agni waiting for her girl. He admired his gilr's blush and chuckled at her. Within minutes Yadav neared her with a nuptial thread. For each knots he promised that he will be with her in any situations, guard her and always keep her happy. They were blessed by the crowd who was around seeing them happily. Guru eyes shed happy tears seeing her sister. After the rituals it was the time for Suha to bid bye to her family.

Her parents hugged her with tears flowing from their eyes. For every girl who are married it will pain more to the thought that they want to move from her parents who treated her as a princess...and one who have brothers, it was very hard to the girl to move from the guy who treated her as a queen. But... she want to...All the time, Guru just starring her sister...who treats he like his daughter, who she showered his whole love to her, who always have a silly fight with him, who cares him as a mother in times, his caretaker, his crime partner, his 2nd mother, his friend, his jerry, his SISTER.

Suha hugged the man who treats her as a queen, who always near her in her nightmares, who she always had a silly fight, who she saw as her son, her ton, her 2nd father, her son, her stress burster, her BROTHER.

She cried hugging him. Guru also hugged her with tears brimmed eyes. Yadav came and hugged Guru and promised that he always keep his sister happy and safe. Guru also reciprocated the hug and wished his new friend.

After some time, Suha and Yadav bid bye to all and went. Till now, not a drop tear fell out from Guru's eyes. When the car crossed the gate.Guru immediately rushed to the room and break down completely. He couldn't acceot the fact that his lil bird went from him...he knows that he can see her anytime but they can't be like when they before. From the next day who wakes him by pouring water in his face while he is in deep slember, to whom he can share his secrets, who makes him happy in his sad times....

"Hands in hands are miles apart, Sister and Brother always connected by heart"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authour's note:

Hello makalleyy!!!

My first ever stry than a love stry... epidi irukunu therla....kindly tell your comments.....I am very feared of it....I don't know how it is came out...please let me know your POV.....edhachi thappu irundha manichurungoooo....typos irunthalum manikavum....

Dedicating this story as a gift for my beloved brother Reader2021gm...he is a one who I got in social media......avana pathi solanumna neraya solalam....To be frank he is my another father....and I am very blessed to have him.......I thought of writing a story for him as a gift....

Anneyyy maaaa......

Story epidi iruku....idhudhan na unaku kudukra surprise....And thank you so much for being with me in all times....You are my stress burster....my secret diary.....you are the one and only person who always with me in all times.....

Wishing you a many many more happy returns of the day......you deserves all the happiness in the world....May God bless you....May all your dreams come true..

Cover pic : Iceeyyy_Ashaangian

Tataa all!!!❣️