+$𖢲﹔eleven.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT MICHIGAN

KOJIKU ELLA NEL✩DETROIT MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-snotty hill'🥗

-snotty hill'🥗.

"So, how was school?" I brought my attention up at the therapist, fiddling around with the white furs that were intact with the pillow I held. "Or did you not go?"

I shook my head, still not bothering on opening my mouth. I really saw no reason for me to start therapy knowing everything was fine, despite the small nightmares and rare ptsd I get.

But my body knows that I'm fine, sometimes I just think my mother just overreact's with everything I go through.

Especially when she told me therapy wasn't for people of colour when daddy died, I couldn't cope with his death, nor did Saint.

And she declined getting us therapy at that time. But now? When I'm older? Got kidnapped? Went missing? C'mon now.

I know she's trying to be a good mother but where was this energy before? Huh?

"I was at a friend's getting my hair done before I came, I lied to my brother that I was with you the whole day."

The therapist smiles, forming a light genuine smile back at me, "It's okay." She folds her right leg over the other, resting her clipboard and hands down. "But, let's talk about the real problems, problems you need to discuss."

"I don't want to discuss them with you though."

"Then with who?" She questions, moving her head forward just a little. "Koji, you have to trust me, I'm your therapist. I'm just trying to help you child."

I laugh, rolling my eyes shuffling my self up on the couch so I made myself comfortable. "Even if I tell you what I remember you'll go straight to the police,"