Autumn

(S/N- sisters name Y/N your name H/N his name)

Autumn was always too cold for me.
"Good morning, Y/N!" Your sister chirped.
"Ughh S/N, why are you so happy!?" You hissed.
"Because I'm going to a baseball game."
At the sound of that you sat up.
"Oh? H/N's team?"
"Yep, wanna come?"
"Obviously."

"Alright get in the car," S/N grinned.
You hopped right in. Just before the game started, you began to shiver. "bbburrrr.." you shook in coldness.
"Should've brought a hoodie." S/N smiled deviously as she lied back cozying up inside her warm hoodie.
You rolled your eyes and focused on the game hoping that would make you feel better. Just then, you realized your bestfriend of 3 years was in the game! You ran to the benches, still shivering. "Oh my god!" You said. "I didn't know you played!?"
"I joined just this year!" Your bestie said.
"Why didn't you tell me?!" You demand.
"Because we haven't talked recently."
Your heart sinks. He's right, you've not started up any conversations. It's always him.
"Im so sorry!" You say, remorseful.
"It's whatever Y/N," He grins. "Gotta go! But here."
He yells out H/N's name. You blushed as H/N sauntered over.
"Need company?" he winked.
For about a year now, you and H/N playfully flirted all the time.
"Yes," You say chattering your teeth.
"You cold?" He smiles softly and walks off. You sigh
Should've known. you thought to yourself.
Footsteps approached. It's H/N.
With a hoodie.
You accept it gracefully.
"Thanks, H/N. I'll return it after the game," you snuggle it on.
"No, no, it's fine." He insisted. "Keep it." Your face turns red. "You clearly need it. Your cheeks are all red." He says, and walks off into the field. You practically melt.
Did that really just happen?! you thought to yourself.
Throughout the game you noticed H/N looking at you. Suddenly, a ball launches towards you. It was very purposely H/N. You grinned and kissed your hand, picking up the ball. You threw the ball back to H/N, his hand immediately catching it. He winks to you.

After the game, you and  H/N exchange numbers.
"Sorry I didn't give you my number sooner, I thought you didn't really care." You said.
"I mean, I'm letting you keep my hoodie. Of course I care. I care about you, Y/N." He tucks a piece of hair behind your ear. Your face turns red. He grabs your chin, pulling it upward to him. He goes in to kiss your lips but you turn your head last second and he kisses your cheek.  He gave a soft smile and a wink before walking away.