mavka

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

INTRODUCING
MAVKA

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

MAVKA is a bad omen — a Nymph whose powers went rogue.

DRACO is the Shadow King — the most powerful Fae in the history of Korinthos.

TOGETHER, they can bring the world to its knees — or tear it to shreds.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

A TALE OF MAGIC,
MYSTERY AND MALICE

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

MAVKA WANTS TO SAVE HERSELF.

Exiled from her home and kicked out onto the streets of Elysia at the tender age of eleven, she quickly learns how to survive — and how to kill. Now, over a decade later, she's managed to establish herself as a Potioneer — and as an Evrima, one who finds magical objects for a price. But she's still cheating the system — anything that will help her live to see the next day.

DRACO WANTS TO SAVE HIS CROWN.

Already deemed as the Shadow King, the most powerful being in the lands, he has always lounged in his Château above the capital city of Elysia and dreamt of more. But now his kingdom is on the brink of war — one he knows he won't be able to win. Not unless he can find an artefact so ancient and so dangerous that most believe it never even existed in the first place.

When he catches whiff of rumours of an Evrima, one so skilled she can find an artefact within a week when commissioned, he knows the fate of his kingdom lies in her hands — even when those very hands are stained with blood from her petty crimes.

There's only one problem: this specific Evrima would rather spit in his face than help him — and Draco doesn't intend on giving her a choice.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

mavka is back!

i don't know what the update schedule is for this — or if there even is one. i still have a couple exams left before the end of the semester and then i'm going abroad for the summer!

that being said, i truly believe mavka is my best work — so i'm posting the first few chapters to encourage myself and hopefully get you guys into it as well. i know it's difficult to fall into a high fantasy draco malfoy au but i hope you guys can adjust <3

kisses!

nyx