[WORLD : 1 Ref No.7543 ]

The dark and mottled walls are square and square, and the **** feeling of restlessness floats in the air. This is Area A of the Third Prison of Anyang City. All the prisoners who enter this area are heavy prisoners. There are no forty or fifty years. It's the kind that can't get out, of course, it won't go out for a lifetime.

In Room 405, a young boy wearing a blue stripe and sitting on the bed was unhappy.

He has a handsome face. In such a prison environment, it is obviously very eye-catching. The most important thing is that he was a prisoner who was just delivered in area A today. There was no one before 405. Today, , And lived in one of him-number 7543.

What is number 7543 at this time? He froze like a stranger, but scolded him in his head.

"Oh, 618, you'd better give me a good explanation. If you have a super male **** system, would you choose someone? This is the male **** you choose? A seventeen-year-old murderer?"

This is Xiao Qingrong, a man who has just been watched by the system and then travels through time and space.

618 is the administrator of the super male **** system. It originally selected Xiao Qingrong as the host among thousands of people on the earth. Because of Xiao Qingrong's continuous self-improvement and ability to adapt to the environment, he chose to bind with Xiao Qingrong.

[Host, I promise, your body is really a super male god, and his future achievements in science can make the world crazy! 】

As a super male **** system, what 618 has to do is to put its host into the three thousand worlds, make the host become a super male god, get male **** value, and now, Xiao Qingrong personally brings male **** worth 300,000, 618 is still very satisfied.

After hearing 618, Xiao Qingrong was still upset, glanced at the environment he was in now, and hummed.

"Big scientist? Which big scientist in a heavy prison have you met? Believe it or not, if I don't come, this big scientist won't get through tonight?"

Along the way from the D area to the A area, those who are locked in the cell look like prey eyes, to be honest, Xiao Qingrong is very disgusted. In the past, he used to look at others with this kind of eyes, but never No one has been treated as a prey.

This body is a seventeen-year-old boy who has only been in high school this year. The most important reason for entering prison is that he was accidentally involved in a fight with people, but he did not know who killed the man. This body was arrested. In addition, the family was poor, and only one younger sister was dependent. So after the trial, she was sentenced to two years in prison and sent to the third prison on the side of Anyang City.

You know, even if a minor violates the criminal law, he only needs to renovate, but the deceased's family has a relationship, so he took this body to area A of the third prison. There are everywhere dead prisoners who do not blink. Adults, in such a place, will certainly die.

[Host, host ...]

618 saw the host's cold look, and suddenly shuddered, because it just received the information after the system, the body that the host originally occupied will die in this cell tonight! No, its host cannot die!

"Now you know how scared? How are you going to let me live in this prison for two years? Go to sell **** or fight? I'm afraid my small body can only be beaten."