Chapter 1

For years, the so called ,,Star sanses" and ,,Bad Sanses" had been the worst of enemies. Everyone knew that. Yet, they still hay to go to school together... How disappointing.

Though, some of them actually pretty good grades. For example, Prince Nightmare. He was Prince Dream's older brother. Even though he was only one and a half years older. Then there was Error. Surprisingly, He always studied very hard. Him and Killer were one of the only ones in the ,,gang" who had a healthy relationship with their parents. Or still were in contact with 
Killer's grades were surprisingly quite alright. Not the best, but also not the worst.
Horror and Dust's were... sometimes quite alright. But not that good most of the time.

They were one of the most fearest gangs in town. And also, in school of course. No one but the ,,Star sanses" had the guts to talk to them. In fact, they didn't even seem to mind at all.

Ah, yes. The ,, Star Sanses " As they were called. Their reputation was amazing. They were kind, respectful towards everyone..
They were often on the battle field, fighting against the bad Sanses.
Prince Dream was the younger brother of prince Nightmare. They were the prince's of Dreamtale, a kingdom with incredible backstory. They were also called the ,,Joku brothers".
He was very sweet and kind. His aura was nice, calming and positive. The exact opposite of his brother. His was cold, scary, and overall negative.
Dream was the guardian of positivity, and Nightmare was the guardian of Negativity. Which explains their names, aswell.
Ink, the leader, was confident, strong, respectful and nice. Just like Blueberry. Blue for short. Except that he was pretty... Hyper.

But what if one of the two groups held a big secret for a long time?
What would happend if one of the two groups found love for someone who's supposed to be their enemy?

10th of June, 2020

They were in a fight. The ,,bad Sanses" and the ,,Star Sanses" were in the battlefield.
Horror, one of the strongest members of the gang, watched as one of his teammates Error, was fighting one of the three Star Sanses. A smaller skeleton called Blueberry. He was pretty... Hyper, kind.. He hated it. Right now, Error was trying his best to tangle Blue up in his many blue strings. Though, he failed miserably. Blue had summoned a bone, which was sharp at the end. He grinned as he raised his hand that held the bone and cut through Error's strings with it.

He panted a little, drops of sweet slowly rolling down his skull. "You've got to try a little harder than that, Error!" He said proudly.
Horror grinned brightly. Blue was distracted. His hands were clutching his axe tightly, as he raised his hands, about to hit the small skeleton, probably to knock him out.

His eye widened a little out of surprise. He hit his teammate by accident, who got in the way the second that he was about to hit Blue. Fuck. Killer screamed a little in pain as Horror hit his legs with his large axe. He fell to the ground.
Nightmare, their leader, obviously noticed. He growled silently as he was fighting his brother, Dream. "Horror, you fucking idiot! Retreat, everyone!!" He couldn't let one of his teammates so vulnerable and weak in battle. He wasn't that much of a horrible person after all.

"Fuuckkk.. Can you try standing up??" Horror asked, looking down at his teammate on the ground.
Killer groaned. "Well, I just got fucking hit in the legs from my teammate..!" He said, clearly a bit angry.
Horror let out a sigh. "It was an an accident, dude!!" He reached a hand out for Killer, who took it and got up. His legs were shaking, and his legs almost gave up on him.. But he managed. He tried his best to ignore the large amount of pain he was feeling in his legs at the moment.

He looked over at their leader, Nightmare, who opened a portal for them to go through.

"Dream!? Get over here!! We're going back, since they.. retreated. Plus, Ink is wounded! Hurry up!" Blue, a skeleton who was part of the star Sanses aswell yelled worried. He held Ink close, already using a bit of his healing magic on his best friend.