SYNOPSIS

Loathing someone she never met made her life miserable. Lieutenant Colonel Aria Vienna Castro lived in a vain past which makes her a cold hearted woman.

She often focus on her work and not minding about her social status. Being all alone in her life made her brave and strong enough to fight every battle she face. Her mind is clouded of pity and anger. She just thought of dying but for some sort of reason she wants to live and find the one who killed her family.

Until one ironic day, her life changes when a funny guy intrigued her life. Her essence being a cold hearted woman change when she met him. Days, months and years pass she didn't realize she's actually falling in love with him. Her perspective was  being divided into loving and lived happily with him, or  looking for the reason why she suffers a lot in losing her family.

When she decided to choose him and lived happily she found out something that makes her world annihilated.

Aria ascertain that he was the reason why her family dies. The anger inside her burst, her mind being clouded with loathness. The cold hearted Aira deviously planned something instead of killing him. After all she loved him, but it disgust her being in love with someone who cause her so much pain.

Would she be able to win and fight for revenge or forget everything and be in love even its adverse affection?