oneshot

Laney stared out of the window and watched the rain fall to the ground. She couldn't go home now, or she would get soaked.
Kin and Kon were playing twister on the stage and nearly fell off as Kin tumbled and knocked Kon down.
"I'm back with some cds and some snacks!" Corey exclaimed as he walked into the garage.

"Movie!!" Kin and Kon screamed, running towards the couch. "Dibs on the part of the couch with the recliner!" Kon yelled. "No fair!" Kin screamed.

Corey tapped Laney on the shoulder. "Come on Lanes, we're about to start the movie!"
Laney turned around and sat on the couch.
"So which one will it be, guys?" Corey asked, showing the three some cds.

"Can we watch a barbie movie?!" Kon asked, squealing.
"Are you a 5 year old girl who plays with dolls or a 13 year old boy whos in a band?" Kin questioned. "I want a romantic comedy." Kon scoffed, "That's even worse!"

Corey rolled his eyes and turned to Laney. "What about you, Lanes?"
Laney thought for a moment. "My Girl." It reminded her of her relationship with Corey. She had seen it multiple times and cried in the scene of Thomas J's funeral. She would hate to lose Corey.

"Oh, okay! I haven't seen that one yet. If you want to watch it, it must be good." Kin and Kon stared at Corey. "What?! We didn't even agree to thi-"
"Nope," Corey blurted. "I'm letting Laney pick today since she didn't pick last time." They both frowned, but sat down.

He inserted the cd, sat down beside Laney, and they started watching.

"Psst, Lanes," Corey whispered, 5 minutes into the movie.
"What?"
He showed her a pack of Sour Patch Gummies. "Do you want some?" He asked.
"Sure." Laney replied, taking an orange one out, she handed him a blue candy.
Corey popped it into his mouth.
Laney always let him have the blue one, as she knew it was his favourite. It was also her favourite, but she didn't want him to know that, and just let him have the blue ones to himself. Whenever she had a pack, she would always hand him the blue ones and it made her happy when he smiled widely. 

Little did she know, Kin and Kon were watching them.
"Look, Kon! It's the olive theory with gummies!" Kin whispered.
"Aww, they're adorable." Kon replied.

Lost ideas, really sorry. I don't know how to finish this off.