NEIGHBOR by fate

Hiiii...
For the first time here is a one short..
I wish you all will give your love and blessingsss...

Let's start......

Abhisekh has just come home from office. It is very hot today and the Above of that Office AC is not working...on top of that Selfish Boss too...There is only one life, even so many crimes.."sign"

He lives in a flat. he was a the office Assistant in Marketing Department. He has only one wish to become a manager. For the last 5 months, he is waiting for his boss's bad luck to come... but God is not even listening to him. Now his head has started hurting too. The heat took away the sweat of the poor boy. He dragged his feet towards the kitchen and took bottle from fridge...

And quench his thirst by drinking water. Then the sound of someone's song came from outside the house. Someone was singing very well. whatever it was, that's why.. even in a tired condition, he turned towards the sound Without knowing himself. went outside the house and saw boy like a 3 idiots, playing the guitar sitting on the railing like Joy, and was singing...

Give me Some Sunshines,

Give me Some Rain,

Give me Another Chance,

¡ Wanna Grow up Once Again,

As soon as his song was over, abhisekh did not delay in applause.even though there was a bottle in one hand Still Clapping with the bottle like a child..

You Sings very well he said...

Thankyou...I'm just- he Replied while Blushing...

What's Your Name..?

Sid....siddhath... im siddharth nigam...

I never seen you here before.. It's been two years since he's here but, never seen this boy here "How would you see? You've got the boss's murder plan in mind as it goes on.so how do i look?

Yes its Righ- HOW DO YOU KNOW..? He laughed out loud and said, "nothing is hidden from me. I keep an eye on this floor every step of the way.." "Why are you Whatchman..?" Abhisekh asked in Confusion.. "No i just.."

Abhisekh-ok, Where have you been while being, I haven't seen you seriously before here..?

Sid-In the last room of this same floor...

Abhisekh-okaayyy...

Sid- what okaayy.. Aren't you ashamed? Meet your neighbor for the first time. You are not offering tea and coffee just standing and speaking well.

Abhisekh -Wow son You also have house in same floor. You can't invite?

Sid-Who had come while listening to my song.?

Abhisekh-Me.!

Sid-who was clapping after listening to my song.?

Abhisekh -Me.!

Sid-So who will Invite?

Abhisekh -Me.?!

"Then let's go." Saying this, he entered his house, and abhisekh Standing outside,and kept thinking, what Just happened to him.

Sid-Hey..?!!

Abhisekh -YES YES!!

When he went inside and saw, sid is sitting with his legs spread. means No Manners At all.

"Tea Or Coffee?" he asked..
Sid-Don't you have Cold Drink..

Abhisekh -Gotta have ice cubes?

Sid-Only Ice cubes?!

Abhisekh - You wanted it cold, didn't you? Ice is cold.
There was silence for a minute, both were staring at each other. Then suddenly both of them laughed, Just the rest of the time was spent in such things. Abhisekh was definitely tired, But it was a pleasure to talk to sid.

Finally found someone to talk to him, and sid also without any complaints listening to all his talk, as if he had nothing else to do...sid again did the trick and fixed the dinner at his house.

He didn't feel bad because he can tell his boss's murder plans to anyone, he also listened to sid's words and then came to know that he is still in collage. And he was nothing much to share just a simple life like Others..

When he looked at the watch, he realised that he spent Whole Night in abhisekh House..

Sid-oh god, its Morning, Sorry you couldn't sleep because of me. he apologized...

Abhisekh -Oh..i Also don't realized..and its okay i'm used to. all thanks to boss! he said in irrigation..but before that he Again start talking about his boss sid stop him...

Sid-The story of your boss's crime, maybe next time, now I have to go, Mom must have come. Abhisekh -Mom?

Sid-Yes, she must have come. He said looking at

the clock with a strange smile. Abhisekh -Your Mom went out, you didn't tell? Sid-I live alone, on this day she comes to meet

me every year..

Abhisekh -Oh, then such an opportunity should not be missed. you go.

Sid-YES. See you next time.. after said that he took his guitar and left. Abhisekh also Getting ready for office After 1 hour. he took his bag on shoulder and think to meet sid. so went towards his room..gate was open so he looked inside found a woman sitting there..

Hello Aunty you are sid's Mother..? "she looked him in Confusion head to toe then repy "Yes but how you knew?". Cuz of your face he exactly looks like you. Btw im abhisekh .."he replied while smile"

Uh that good..but how you came to know about sid?

"How you are talking Auntie? we lives in a same floor How will we not know each other, that matter is different.that i just meet him yesterday for the first time... Abhisekh chuckle but her face were same in Confusion..

What are you saying son? It's been three years since my son died. The soul had left his body. he felt that Auntie has gone mad. But when pointing to the wall where sid's photo it was

written on 01-09-1997 to08-06-18

its Today Date. "Car accidents-....sid was studying here Three years ago that was the last day of college-It wasn't his fault. The driver of the car was driving the car after drinking alcohol

she was Crying.. Abhisekh also imagine whole accident and Tears Start coming from his eyes.. Don't know How many accidents happens. There are daily, in which there is no fault of the person who dies.

Every year i come here on this day, every time i feel his presence. "Just then.. Abhisekh saw sid. He was standing looking at his mother, crying like every year and crying too. like every year. His eyes fell on abhisekh . Both were looking at each other and were crying, sid said sorry but did not hear by anyone..After all, front of nature and luck..none of us is Nothing. He was saying goodbye by shaking hands...And disappeared into the air. After sid left, abhisekh fell on the floor and started crying loudly. His mother was crying too. i cant Explain her Pain in Words... Everyone have rights to Live Because of someone's small mistake, someone's whole life gets ruined...

Be aware.

Thank you....

i wish you all loved it.......

Don't forget to vote and comment...

💗💗💗