So Long, Technoblade

||And The World Went Quiet is an absolute masterpiece that was created and animated by Limeonade on YouTube. After hours of crying, I have decided to write this in honor of Technoblade. Techno gave his everything and stayed strong even during the hardest moments and I'm sure he would want us to stay strong during this difficult time. Techno may be gone, but his memory will never be forgotten because Technoblade never dies. Farewell Technoblade. ||

The sunset was beautiful. The colors were hues of pale pink, orange, and red.

The wind was softly blowing through Alex's hair as he sat on the ledge of the cliff and stared in a daze off into the distance. Behind him stood a man with pink hair, a crimson, velvet cape draped around his shoulders.

The man watched sadly from a distance as the sun glistened on his golden crown. He then closed his eyes and inhaled the crisp air, then frowned and softly said, "It's time to go. "

Alex frowned and slowly hung his head, not out of shame, but out of sadness. He didn't want to go, not yet.

A silence fell between the two men. With downcast eyes, he spoke, "Do we have to go? Can't we stay a little longer?"

Techno sadly smiled, and hummed. He stared off into the sunset and watched it slowly start to hide behind the horizon. He then turned his attention back to Alex and slowly held out his hand, "I'm afraid not... We have to get going now."

Alex turned his head to glance at Techno. "Actually...could you do me a favor?" He asked.

Almost immediately, Techno answered, "Yes, anything!"

"Please continue to live for me." Alex said turning his head back to watch the sunset.

Techno stayed quiet for a moment as he clenched his jaw, "Ok, I will."

Satisfied with the response, Alex shifted in his position and placed a hand on his knee to help him balance himself as he got up. He slowly stumbled over to Techno and held onto his hand.

He grasped the white sleeves of Techno's blouse. "I don't want to go yet, but I'm so tired."

"You have given your all, and you have succeed in giving everyone wonderful memories. It's ok, you can rest now. "

Everything started to become quiet. The sound of the ocean, the songs of the birds, the rustling of the grass.

Everything was so peaceful.

Alex smiled, "Thank you. Thank you for everything."

And the world went quiet.

So long Technoblade, forever remembered and never forgotten.

Technoblade never dies.