School Vacation Has Just Started

It was a normal day me and my friend calli were in 8th grade and were in math.
"dude whats the answer to number 8?" calli whispered to me
"I have a name bitch and it's 120/200" I said remarkably
"Sorry liz and thank you!!"
*after school*
It was finally Friday and calli got off at my bus stop. Also we were on vacation. we were pumped especially On Saturday my mom is taking me and calli to LA for a meet and greet with the Griers etc. It was a 2 hour drive and the meet was at 1:00 pm so we have to leave at 11:00. (there might be traffic) I am in love with Hayes. Calli likes Nash and Cameron. I like them but not as much as i like Hayes. Hayes is perfect in my eyes.

Me and calli have been wanting to go to a meet for a long time but our parents never lets us. But this time they finally said yes after hours and days of begging. We are going to be staying in a hotel for about 3 days in LA since we are on vacation.
"Liz do you want me to help you pack?"
"oh shit ya i haven't even started"
We walked up to my room with smiles on out faces, Calli was probably day dreaming about meeting Nash and Cam and what she was gonna talk about. I pulled a suitcase from under my bed and opened my drawer and grabbed the basic stuff like, underwear, Bra and a couple crop tops and short sleeves, and a couple highwasted shorts, legging, jeans.

I shoved them all in my suitcase and made my way into the bath room grabbing make up and my toothbrush and hairbrush. I crammed that into the pocket on top of the bag. I put my phone on the charger and packed some headphones. Calli had to sit on the bag for me to close it. I left a white flowy crop top and some jean shorts with black converses for tomorrow. Since Calli helped me pack mine, She insisted I help her. Her house was down the street.
"im so excited to meet the boys!!"
she squealed
"I cant wait to meet Hayes" i blurted
"Liz ur so obsessed with him!"
"I am not!!" I shot back
Damn does she not know how much i like him, We have only been friends since we were babies. I thought sarcastically. When we got to Calli's house her brother jake was walking around the house in basketball shorts and no shirt holding a bag of chips (and no he isn't fat) Jake has a crush on me, He is 15. He is extremely annoying.
"Hey lizzy, You look good today" He said winking at me
I rolled my eyes at him and followed calli up the stairs. It took 10 min for her to pack. That is pretty quick. We were staying at my house tonight so it was easier in the morning for my mom. Calli practically threw her bag down the stairs she almost went with it. I giggled
"woah that was close" she said catching her breath. Jake walked up to us still eating the chips and said bye and gave us hugs. Mine was a very long hug. I finally managed to wiggle out of his grasp. He made a pouty face as i walked away towards the door.
"bye loser" I screamed closing the door behind me.
"So liz seems like you are starting to have feelings for Jake" She said stupidly
"Calli shut up, I cant believe you of all people would say that. And for a matter of fact I still don't like him and never will" I said angrily
It seemed like we have been walking for hours when we reached my house it was 9:30 so we put our bags in the car and went on our phones till we fell asleep