Midnight Snack

It was the middle of the night, Min and Ryan were sleeping peacefully in bed until Ryan got up. He stretched in this bed before walking to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Ryan searched all over the kitchen for a snack but, couldn't find anything. Come on, there's gonna be something here Ryan thought to himself. Then, he searched inside the kitchen counter, there he found a small bag next to Kez's stuff.

He took the bag out to see it was cat food, chicken and waffles flavored to be specific. Without thinking Ryan opened the bag, then stopped himself. What am I doing? I'm not gonna eat cat food, that's stupid Ryan thought.

He was about to put the box back until he caught the smell, the smell of roasting chicken and sweet maple syrup made his mouth water. He tried to resist and just go back to bed but, man it smelled so good and he was so hungry. "Maybe just one bite couldn't hurt" Ryan took a small piece and ate it.

He was shocked to find out it tasted... amazing. He took another piece and then another and then before he knew it he was scarfing the whole bag down. Ryan then heard footsteps towards the kitchen.

"Ryan?"

Ryan nervously turned his head, his mouth still full of cat food. "Oh, hey Min just uh... having a little snack". Min took a closer look at what Ryan was eating and was shocked.

"Oh my god, are you eating cat food?!" Min shouted.

Ryan hesitated. "Yes, yes I am"

"Ryan, you can't eat cat food"

"Why?"

"CAUSE YOU'RE NOT A CAT!"

"Kez eats it"

"OF COURSE SHE DOES, SHE IS A CAT!"

"Look I... wait a minute, what are you doing in the kitchen?" Ryan asked

Min's eyes widen. "Oh huh me? Well, you see...
I was just uh..." Ryan looked inside the kitchen counter and saw a small box. He took it the box out to see it had a dog on the cover.

"Are these dog biscuits?!" Ryan shouted

Min hesitated "Yes"

"What are these yours?!" Ryan said

"Yes, I like to have a little bit of doggy treats once and a while, so what?!" Min said sounding defensive

(A/N: Writing this last scene in transcript mode so, don't mind me)

❤️: "What flavor are they?"

💙: "Peanut butter and bacon, yours?"

❤️: "Chicken and waffles"

💙: "Gimme some"

[Ryan hands Min the cat food and Min eats it]

💙: "Mm, not bad"

❤️: "See? Now let me try yours"

[Min hands Ryan the doggy biscuits and Ryan eats one]

❤️: "Man, this is really good"

💙: "I want a divorce"

❤️: "Noted"