Chapter 1- New School

This is my first story on Wattpad although I have been writing stories on fanfiction for over a year. I had started writing this out in a journal to be used as fanfiction material, however I decided it would be better to just put it on here and make it a real story with original characters.

The Point of Views may change every few chapters or so and may change in the middle of a chapter so tell me if that bothers you.

I hope you enjoy it and give me some feedback ;)

The picture is of Jake Stevens who I saw as Drew Roy <3

>>>>>>>>

Sometimes I wonder why people care so much. You never talk to them or pay them more than a second of attention, yet they freak out when you are about to transfer schools. How am I important to someone if they aren't important to me?

This is why relationships aren't ideal for me.

Especially since most people I get close with end up turning against me or getting mad at me for some stupid reason.

There have been times when I was so convinced that I had finally found a real friend, but they betrayed me.

There have also been times when I went on a date and they stood me up- or worse.

They will spread anything that they deem as embarrassing, and they will do anything to get a laugh out of the bystanders.

There is no one to trust but myself. And sometimes I can't even do that.

Jake's P.O.V.

I groaned as my alarm clock rang at 6:45 a.m., reminding me of the most likely annoying school day ahead of me. There are always fan girls, jealous teenage boys, and of course the all time favourite; people who want to get close to me.

I slowly swing my legs over the side of the bed before rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes. I stand up to grab my towel and head to my bathroom to have a shower before my sister gets out of bed.

Jessica has been going to school in our neighborhood since she was a kid. The reason I haven't is because our parents got divorced when we were younger and my dad took me whilst my mother took my sister. My dad had moved us across the country, however I was still able to see my sister during the holidays and we would catch up.

It may be confusing as to why I am now back in the house with my mother and sister, but my dad got caught up in an accident about a week or so ago and he is in a coma.

It's quite depressing to see your happy father in the morning and then to have a police officer come to your front door in the evening, while you are doing homework, and tell you that you father has been in an accident and is in a coma. Not quite dead, but still not able to communicate with you in any way.

I didn't mind going to live with my mother and sister again. In fact I missed it like hell, but the fact that I may not speak to my dad for weeks, months, even years yet I could see his lifeless body laying in that hospital bed brought my level of happiness down a bit.

I moved on to washing my body after I had finished washing my hair.

I'm not a huge fan of Axe products and some girls aren't either- not that I really care what girls think of me anyways.

I like old spice better.

I turned off the water and got out of the shower, mourning the fact that I had to leave the warmth of the shower water.

I sat on my bed after lazily pulling on some black skinny jeans, along with a belt because I hate low riding, and started to dry my hair with a towel while checking the time on my phone- 6:58.