Evie Irene {The Guardians}

❝ If you understand nature, you'll understand everything else more. Nature brings life, so it is my duty to protect it. ❞

𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓮 𝓘𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓮꧁𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷꧂

𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓮 𝓘𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓮
꧁𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷꧂

Voice Headcanon : Sangonomiya Kokomi - Genshin Impact (Risa Mei)

♡ Basic Info ♡

★ Preferred Weapon : Spear
★ Element : Nature/Spring
☆ Branch Element(s) : Water, Ice, Air, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Sky, Stars+Moon, Light, (only a bit) Dark
★ Sex/Gender : Female
★ Species : Hybrid {Cat/Fox + Angel}
★ Birthday : December 23rd
★ Occupation : The Spring Guardian ; Singer

♪ Personality ♪

Although it may seem surprising for a singer and one of the praised Guardians, the protectors of her world, Evie is shy. No, not shy, she has a case of social anxiety. She could never talk to people she wasn't close to unless she tried.

She's the type you'd never expect to be a hero, or a full-on singer. Evie was fairly scared on her journey towards being a Guardian and a singer as well, but she did it because she actually liked it.

Another negative trait was she was stubborn. Really stubborn. She would NOT change her mind once she made it up unless something triggers her to. She was also hella lazy.

Her motivation would drop to 0 in a blink of an eye. Even when she tries to convince herself to do it, even when she wants to do it, she wouldn't be able to because she's too heckin' lazy.

But, now for the positive traits. Evie is really calm. She doesn't get angry or upset easily unless she really, really hated whatever happened. And when she gets mad in the tiny chance she does gets mad, she gets mad. Really mad.

Although, often that depends on her mood before or on the situation.

Evie is also sensitive. Not in the way that she cries a lot (to be honest, she barely cries. Or rather, she doesn't cry and bottles it all up because she doesn't want to show weakness.) but in the way that she could sense others feelings.

Because she's sensitive, she tries to find the right way to approach someone if they're angry or upset. But, Evie isn't exactly the comforting type, she's like the therapist of the group. She's pretty much just good at giving advice.

(That being said, you guys could always come to me for advice! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) But I'm terrible at comforting words-)

✿ Appearance ✿