happy birthday(song)

A/N:"Sa nagbabasa po nito,it's actually a song po kaya lng syempre hindi ko nman po malagyan ng music,kaya feel free to make youre own version nlang po and I'll post a part of this on instagram po @darrenatic4life.

Since the very beggining you gave your best so people would see the potential you have. Even though the title wasn't given to you,don't you worry 'bout a thing cause you won in every darrenatics heart.
We'll never leave your side,through happiness and sorrow. You can count on us.

You gave us inspiration and in every concert,every mall show, every performance..... you gave it your best. You showed us how much we the " darrenatics" mean to you.

So i made this song. I know its impossible for you to actually notice this but I just wanna greet you a HAPPY HAPPY BITHDAY,HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our idol,

Every sacrifice you and your family made,every sweat you shed to make us happy, we'll treasure forever and for eternity.

Happy Happy birthday to our idol, you complete our day,happy happy birthday to our idol, wish for more blessings to come your way,please stay the same,don't you ever change.

Author: "Thank you po for giving importance to us,
We promise to stay by your side,to be your defenders till the rest of time, we'll always be here and if you ever need help..... the DARRENATICS are reporting for duty.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY... MR. DOMINO "

Happy happy birthday to our idol,happy happy birthday to our idol, happy happy birthday to our idol,happy happy birthday to you.