Chapter 15 Analia's P.O.V.

After escaping the crowed mansion I sit on a bench near the employment house, and bury my face into my hands letting the tears out.

How could someone be so cruel? How could someone be so heartless?

And just so emotionless? How could he say all those hurtful things right in front of me?

That I'm worthless, and a maid.

They've acted like being a maid is a crime!? All I want to do is get enough money to succeed in life.

I didn't ask to be born poor, and definitely not to be a maid.

But I was. So what though?

I'm still human and I'm just trying to do my best continuing life and not giving up on my dreams.

All I wanted was respect, but knowing the kind of people that lived here I knew I wasn't going to get it.

They would treat me like trash, but I couldn't do anything about it, I just had to be humble.

I was always humble, thats how I was taught to be.

And I tended to go according to my mother's teaching till the end, because thats just who I was, a loving and obedient daughter.

Why was I suffering so much for him? He obviously didn't care about me, why did I care so much about him?

"What's wrong princess?" A voice questions.

It takes me a minute to process that the question was directed towards me, but afterwards I quickly dry my tears and look up, shocked.

In front of me was a guy who looked around my age. I've never seen him in my life.

He had dark brown hair, piercing grey eyes, and a gorgeous face along with a muscular body.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Jaden, but you can call me Jay." He introduces with a smile.

He sits next me on the bench.

Okay...? Who is this guy?

I move away for some space causing him to smirk.

"I don't bite princess." He assures.

"I know. You're just too close." I explain the obvious.

He smiles and moves even closer so our faces were only inches away.

"What if I want be this close to you?" He questions, his voice steady.

"Y-you can't. I need personal space." I respond.

He makes a thinking face then moves back agreeing.

"So what is a beautiful girl like you doing out here crying?" he questions making me remember what had happened a few moments ago.

I shook my head looking down at my lap because I knew if I talked about it I would end up crying again.

"Whatever it was...it truly hurt you." He observes causing a tear to roll down my cheek.

"And I would do anything to know who or what hurt you beautiful, so they can pay." He confesses lifting my chin with his finger so my eyes met his.

I was speechless.

He was just so sweet without even knowing me.

He was just so gorgeous and had a way of hypnotizing me with his gaze.

And he thought I was beautiful.

Just by the word coming out his mouth, it gave my stomach a pleasing funny feeling.