New Start

Scarles POV
I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. I slamed my clock so hard that it went flying across the room. I struggled out of bed, afraid to leave my soft bed. Getting up to my closet to get a outfit for the new school. My pack just reclentley moved to a new territory. As a alpha daughter you have to show examples for the pack member. And going to a new school with my head held high, is apparently an example. Fuck me. I walked into my bathroom, and stripped I hoped into the shower and turned it on. As I was done with my bathing I just sat there enjoying the warm water.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed the water was blasting cold. I jumped out and changed in to my 'I am a badass' shirt, my leather jacket, jeans,and high heel boots. I walk out of my bed room to find a laughing Sapphire in the hall way. "What the fuck did you do!" I screamed. "Prank week bitch I just got someone to adjust you hot water to freezing cold." She replied simply as if nothing just happens. "Oh it is on." I said I love sapphire as one of my bestfreinds and all but she is going to get it.

We walk out of the house to my black conmvertable. We drove to Amys house and she hoped in quick. We headed to Starbucks for breakfast. We parked into the schools parking lot and every one was staring at us. We hoped out and made our way to the office, but we made sure to put a little sway in our hips for the guys. I linked Amy and Sapphire ' I over heard my dad saying that him and our parents are meeting with the alpha of the midnight pack wanna spy on them?' I questioned the both replayed with a ' HELL YES !!' through the link. 'Calm your tits but I am only doing this so we can get out of class.' Oh our brothers will not like this. After 15 minutes of waiting the bell ringed and we walked into the parking lot. Then we were hold up by some guys.

"Hey sexy you wanna hook up tonight?" He asked me. He and his friends are werewolves I can tell. "Sorry but we are to much for you and your little friends." I said which made Amy and Sapphire laugh. "Really I don't think you know how strong and good I am at it." "Oh baby your so weak that you can't even tap this." I said and strutted off to my car. When we reached to my car Sapphire and Amy was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of their eyes.

We got in and drove to my house and put on sexy but stylish spy clothes. "My dad told me that they were meeting at the old barn." I said. "You mean the 'old barn'? Amy asked. The old barn was not a barn, it was a screat tunnal underground that lead to a station where high rising werewolves would meet together but, there was only one in this state, and I knew how to get to it. "But none of us knows where it is." Sapphire said sadly. "I know my dad showed me like 2 years ago." I said proudly. If you are a werewolf and you know where the old barn was it you should be proud.

We made our way to the woods then I remember to take a right. A couple minutes of walking and we hit a medow, we walk a little more and we are in the center. I get on my knees and feel around. "What are you doing." Amy asked. "Felling for a hatchet door." I said as I continued to look for the hatchet. I feel a little medal hoop and pull on it. It opened up and I found a lighted up stairway. We tip toed down it quietly, we reached a long tunnal and wade our way down it. We reached a coner and peaked around it and heard. "Now let get down to business." A sexy voice said. "Wait do you smell that." My brother said. "Amy!" Her dad yells. "Sapphire!" Her dad yells. "Scarlet!" My dad yells. We give 3 big sighs and walk around the corner to 3 fine buff men but the one in the middle got my attention. 'Mate he is our mate omg I been waiting 3 year and I finally find him. Bet you feel bad about all thoes guy you slept with.' She yells through my head. "Mine!" He growls. Then he pulled me into a passionate kiss. Then I saw the other boys do the same tho Sapphire and Amy.