𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"Souls don't meet by accident"
-Unknown-

"Souls don't meet by accident"-Unknown-

IN TEXAS

Wake up. Make coffee. Go for a run. Shower. Make breakfast. Look out on the balcony. Go back in the house and watch too much television. Repeat. That was Maya's daily routine, and she was just about to leave the apartment she was in because of witness protection and go out for her daily run until her bodyguard stopped her as she exited her apartment door. "What? I go for a run every day" Maya states before her bodyguard escorts her back into her room.

"There's been a couple murders recently and the director has contacted me and told me to keep you inside until it is handled with" James, Maya's morning bodyguard states and Maya sighs as she stressfully rubs her forehead. "But that's been my routine since I got here. You can't just change it on me now" Maya argues but James shakes his head, not budging.

"Come on, James. I do this everyday" Maya declares and James shakes his head yet again which makes Maya scoff in annoyance before turning on her heel and heading to her bedroom which is practically the only place she could get privacy.

AT THE BAU

"Hey!" Natalie calls out as the elevator door is about to shut and Reid quickly places his hand to stop it and lets Natalie enter. Natalie notices the couple bandages on his knuckles from when he punched Tony in the face. "How's the hand?" Natalie asks as the elevator dings and the door slowly shuts before it hums and starts to move up some floors.

"Oh, it's fine. Just bruised" Reid answers and Natalie nods her head slowly as she continues to look down at his hand, feeling guilty that he did that because for some reason Natalie felt as if he did it for her. Reid would never punch someone for no reason.

"Have you seen Olivia?" Reid asks and Natalie smiles at the sound of her name. "I went last weekend and we just hung out at her grandmas house. Did our nails and she did my hair then we just watched tv for the rest of the night before I had to go" Natalie states, her mood changing when she hears or talks about Olivia.

"Are you going to try and get custody of her?" Reid wonders and Natalie sighs as she shrugs her shoulders to Reid's questions right before the elevator dings and opens up to the right floor.

"I don't know. She's happy at her grandmas and she's already starting at a new school. I don't want to ruin what she's about to start" Natalie states before she waves off the statement, "Besides, who would want to date a woman with a child that's not even hers?" Natalie questions which make Reid look down at her as they exit the elevator.

"Plenty of people would" Reid states and hear rushes to Natalie's cheeks and looks up at Reid since he was slightly taller than her but looks away once he opens the door for her, allowing her to enter the office where the team talks at the desks.