First contact

The battlefield was halted throughout the galaxy of the clone wars thats raged for its first bloody year. By orders of Count Dooku , General Grievous amd Assaj Ventress were to return to Serenno to his personal home over a device he received that had him unable to open till the select members who've been gifted to view it were all present. Across the galaxy Chancellor Papaltine aka Darth sidious waited till all were attending who've the device he received all its requested attendees which he didn't know himself which angered the hidden Sith Lord. In the Jedi council chambers all the council was recalled and knights Anakin skywalker, Aayla Secura and Anakin's apprentice Ashoka Tano were requested along with Captain Rex, Commander Cody and Commander Bly to attend along side senator padme amidala.
"Seems we've all been all been summoned to the Jedi council snips." Anakin remarked alongside his apprentice who picked up Padme after docking their Star destroyers on a republic gunship. "Has this ever happened your time here skyguy?" Ashoka asked curiosity amongst the group walking up the steps to the Jedi temple. "Never like this snips even by the intelligence knuckle heads said the seps are ordered all hostile action cease fire too." Anakin replied thinking about this whole situation, "general it's the same throughout the republic too, something big galaxy wide is going on and it's getting us unnerved cuz it's big enough to pause this war for however long." Commander Cody told them.
Eventually the group made it to the Jedi high council chambers where more seats were added for them to sit, "finally the last of our requested has been summoned." Mace windu told the group which all took seats and in the center of the chamber and black box with a white circle and X (if you know my counsel reference comment😆) The X proceeded to glow a bright white then green and a three d like view screen appeared, "welcome all selected attendees." The device TD the group, "where are you from we've never seen a device such as yours before?" Windu asked it, "I'm from a planet called Earth far in the unknown galaxy even in its own galaxy and don't go looking for it, my creators kind knows warfare better than even your mandaliorns." It responded with in a sharp tone. "Who is your creator if I may ask?" Padme more calmly, "My creator deemed it unnecessary to include his personal information amongst what I'm gonna share with you due to him saying history is written and he just a footnote in history's long story and how we try to make things better for the next generations." The device responded with humor in it. Which this got reactions for everyone one frustrated not learning more about who decided to send them this device. "Everyone is present we shall begin." It processed out-loud in its three locations across the galaxy.