Part 1:

Axel's POV

Its been a long day.. I feel so exhausted, Ima just lay down for a bit. "AXEL WAKE UP DUDE!!!!l!!" Shouts Puff puff from across the trailer waking me up from the best sleep ever. "What do you want?" I said annoyed. "me and Deejay are gunna go to some club,I heard it has epileptic techno." Puff said .. "Wtf kind of dogshit name is epileptic techno 😡" I said angry and frustrated. "I don't really know but people say its lit asf and there should be hot chicks going." Puff puff told me "HOT CHICKS?! SAY LESS." I jump up from my bed and threw on some sweatpants and my favorite skull shirt, I haven't washed it in weeks but that's alr I like to express my natural scent. "Alright, Me and Deejay will be waiting for you" shouted puff puff from outside

 Benatar's POV

I sit on the couch reading my favorite K-drama, I heard Puff puff talking about a club "Oi mate can I tag along??" "No you bri ish freak, your gunna scare off all the hot ladies with your homosexuality!" Puff puff shouted, I have only ever told Puff about me liking the same gender..ever since, he has been treating me awfully and excluding me from everything I decided to just go to my bunk and head to sleep to pass time..as I was on my way to my bunk I felt somebody tug on my arm...I turned around shocked to see ..Axel..!? "You alr dude?? You seemed kinda sad." Axel asked me sounding concerned..."uhm .. yeah!." I don't know why but i was stuttering.. I ran to my room embarrassed thinking about why I was having trouble talking...for some reason when I saw Axel I felt myself get all hot and red, when I starred into Axels nasty crusty bangs that covered his eyes...I felt butterflies .. wait .. suddenly I start to have a realization moment..am I!? no.. it cant be.. "AM I..AM I CRUSHING ON AXELWAXELBOOBOOBEAR!?!".. I realized I said that out loud.. I shout into my pillow "I hope nobody heard me.." I thought to myself.. I thought about Axel for the rest of the night and ended up falling asleep.

     Axels POV

The club wasn't as lit as i thought it would be.. I didn't seem to be interested in any of the girls here my head hurts so bad, I went to go talk to Puff puff but it looked like he and Deejay were getting it on.."you guys are gay as hell, I'm gunna head back to the trailer before my balls burst open from how terrible this music is." I'm pretty sure they didn't hear me but whatever.

Axel's POV:

I walk back to the trailer, my head is pounding... that epileptic techno fucked me up...as I was leaving the bar I heard rapid foot steps approaching me, I glance back to see what was happening and I saw 2 fan girls chasing me, I started sprinting so I could escape those zombie barbs, as I ran into the trailer I bumped into Benatar who seemed too just have woken up, we both landed in the middle of the floor, me on top of him.

Benatar's POV:

I fell asleep, I cant remember anything from yesterday.. my eyes are crusted shut and I look groggy . I decided to go to the kitchen to get a spot of tea, I personally enjoy drinking jasmine or green tea in the mornings, I sat down in my bed and starred at Axels side of the "room" I was tempted to sniff his pillow.. I resisted my urges and walked to the kitchen, I barley knew what was happening until I felt a heavy weight push me down to the floor, I became fully awake and realized what was happening, Axel was on top of me, his body weight pinning me to the floor, I don't know why but I felt myself getting hot, my stomach started tingling and my heart beat started racing. I started panicking and struggled to move, "OH SHIT IM SORRY DUDE!" Axel shouted "I-Its alright mate." I mumbled as I scrambled to get up, Im flabbergasted, what just happened?! I thought to myself.

(im still working on this im srry)