What Is Your Disguise?

Ziah\Zek's Disguise
Well what if you let's say...got engaged to someone who was actually born to piss you off?
Wouldn't you also kill him...in your dreams. Your not blind because I wrote also meaning,I too have a fiancé who posses me off. I want to kick his ass so badly that if it would happen I would really jump for joy!
Bwahahaha! Wanna know why? Read and kill anything that stops you!
You could call me evil but I'd prefer if you call me Ziah the stubborn princess...
Adel\Adi's Disguise
I wanna pursue my dreams...somewhere where he's not found so my life would be peaceful again! It's like he gets involved into everything I do. Wanna know why?
Because he's so feeling to bet Knight in Shining Armor...Knight my ass!!!
Ugghh! I want my favorite horse to kick him ay his ass, me punching his idiotic looking face and raise my index finger. Bwahahaha!
I, Adel princess of adventure pledge my soul to kick his ass...
Miley\Miles Disguise
Me? I don't want to kick the ass of my fiancé nor bully him...cuz me...I wanna kill him directly and be all over with it!Bwahahaha!Bwahahaha!
He shows almost at the wort possible times! It's totally crap! And I get to do no nothing about it! Grrrrrrr!
Even they say I'm the happy go lucky princess Miley...that all changed because of that fucking asshole!

(YSA: Sorry if you don't get but believe me you will...)