The Ride Home

"Come on, Jade you know you want to go out with me" Billy smirked that cocky grin he always wore

"Come on, Jade you know you want to go out with me" Billy smirked that cocky grin he always wore. Rolling your eyes wondering where he got his confidence "I'd rather you run me over Hargrove than spend more time with you than I have to," you retorted pushing past him to make it to the punch bowl on the isle in the kitchen.

"I love when you play hard to get," he laughed following behind you. "Go find some other girl to bother I know someone is dying for your attention," you threw pack the liquor-filled punch as you traced your eyes down his shirtless body. His abs flashed behind the open leather jacket, and his denim jeans riding low on his hips revealed that V girls swoon for.

"You'll give in one day," he winked before tracing his eyes down your body undressing you in his mind. You pulled your black dress further down your fishnets and scoffed as you walked away throwing back another drink.

You made your way through the crowd of people trying to find someone familiar, steaming from yet another interaction with the asshole. He wanted something he couldn't have. You don't know what pissed you off more, him or the way your body feels when he is around. It betrays you every time, you don't want to give him any satisfaction but it seems your body and brain are not on the same page.

"Jade!" You heard over the loud music and saw Steve waving to you and you smiled. Making your way towards him, "Hey!" You screamed over the music he had his arm around Nancy and a drink in his other hand. "Glad you could make it," Steve leaned over to you before returning to take a sip of his drink. "Thanks for the invite," you said moving your body to the beat of the bass. "What was that with Billy by the punch bowl," Nancy asked looking at you. "Just another failed attempt on Hargrove's part," I groaned "I wish he would just take a hint!" You screamed. Causing Steve and Nancy to laugh "Don't think he has ever been told no before," Steve snorted, "probably not," I rolled my eyes before scanning the guest of the house party. I found Billy on the other side doing a Keg stand with a bunch of party-goers cheering him on. When he returned to his feet he spewed beer out of his mouth like a sprinkler "That's how you do it, Hawkins!" He screamed causing the crowd to erupt with roars of acceptance. Billy's eyes caught yours and he smiled. He made a B-line directly to you, "Shit" you thought and started looking for a way out of the interaction. Before you even had a chance Billy was standing in front of you. "Like the show," he smiled down at you. "Everyone else sure did," you quipped back. He laughed "Ready for your private one" he flashed you his teeth before gripping your hip. Your body flashed hot from his touch. You looked at him but before you could say anything Steve interjected "Man, just leave her alone she isn't interested," Billy flicked his head to the side "not like it's any of your business Harrington!" "She is my friend so yeah it is my business" Steve placed himself between you and Billy. Billy laughed "whatever man, how does it feel to be replaced as King," he stabbed his finger into Steve's chest.

Steve stepped back and swung making a connection with Billy's jaw. It made him laugh "There is the king I've heard so much about!" Billy fast as lightning made a connection to Steve's nose with his fist. Knocking Steve on his ass. Seemingly the whole party had stopped to watch the interaction. "What the fuck Billy, leave!" Nancy screamed as she ran to Steve's aid. "Whatever" Billy scoffed spitting blood from his mouth and making his way to the door. You found yourself following him, pissed you finally caught him at his car. "What the hell is your problem!" You grabbed Billy's shoulder spinning him around to look at you. "What do you care?" He scoffed and return to fumbling with his door. "You can't just punch my friend" you slammed his door placing yourself between him and it. "He took the first swing!" Billy screamed "Now move so I can leave" he pushed you out of the way, "fuck you, no way I'm letting you drive drunk! I don't need that on my conscience. Give me your keys " you put your hand out and placed yourself back between him and the driver side. He looked at you puzzled but gave in and put his keys in your hand and walked over to the passenger side.

I opened the door and slid in behind the wheel, I pulled the seat forward and slid the key into the ignition. It roared to life making me jump and Billy laugh. I sighed putting my seatbelt on before pulling out onto the street. "Do you even know where I live?" He asked I could feel his eyes burning a hole into me. "Yes, I've taken Max home plenty of times," taking my eyes off the road for a second I saw the bruise forming on the side of his face. "Why do you act the way you do?" I sighed returning my eyes to the road. "What do you mean," he asked, "like a fucking prick?" I snorted "you seem to deal with it just fine" he smiled. Rolling my eyes "because you don't scare me, Hargrove, not like you can do anything to me that hasn't been done before," shit I thought shouldn't have said that. Billy set up looking at me trying to figure out what to say next.

We pulled up to his house and I turn the car off. "Now how are you going to get back?" He laughed "didn't think that one through did you."

"I was hoping you would let a girl use your phone," I snipped "well that's gonna cost you." He smiled seeming to be back to his cocky self. "What do you want" I rolled my eyes he put his finger to his lips and puckered. "Fuck no, I'd rather walk!" You screamed. "Suit yourself" he laughed and got out of the car. You couldn't believe he was going to make you walk.

"Are you serious, you'd make me walk 7 fucking miles? Why are you such an asshole?" I screamed slamming the driver's door and stomping toward him.

"All it's gonna cost you is a kiss, Jade. I might be an Asshole but at least I get what I want, without having to worry about what others think!" He laughed you just stared at him in disbelief. He put his finger back to his lips "what's it gonna be?"

"Fuck it! I'm not walking in heels" I stormed up to him and crashed my lips into his, he seemed shocked but quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and returned the kiss. I put my fingers through his dusty blonde hair and pulled slightly, he groaned into the kiss. He removed his arms from my waist and gripped my thighs before picking me up and wrapping me around his. He had carried me to the front door.

Billy had managed to open the door without breaking the kiss and the next thing I knew I was thrown onto his bed. I watched him crawl up between my legs and he slammed his lips back onto mine. His tongue enters my mouth and a moan rumbled in my throat. I could feel his bulge on my thigh. He moved his lips to my neck kissing down my body, I threw my head back as another moan escaped my lips. He had made his way to between my thighs pushing them further apart. "No panties? You dirty girl" he grinned devilishly and ripped my fishnets. He started kissing my inner thighs running his tongue down toward my pussy. My entire body felt like I was gonna explode. I gasped as I felt his tongue slide up my slit. He pulled me down by my thighs forcing me to lay back before putting his mouth around my clit and sucking. I screamed with pleasure, he then placed two fingers inside and moved in an upward motion hitting my g-spot. "I'm gonna cum" I said. That made him go faster and suck my clit harder. "Billy, oh my god, Billy" I screamed as I came on his face. He lifted and licked his face. I pulled him up to mine licking myself off him. "Fuck me Hargrove." knowing damn well I was going to regret this later. He smiled and unbuttoned his pants and began to slide them off, his member flopped out fully erect. He was so big.

He grabbed me by my waist and flipped me over putting me on all fours. I felt him rip my fishnets even more, almost completely off me this time. He slid himself inside of me and I gasped. "Fuck" I heard him say, as he grip my hips and started thrusting back and forth. I screamed with pure pleasure. My body ached and I could feel myself tightening around his cock. His groans of pleasure made me so wet. "I'm going to cum" he breathed heavily, "cum for me." I felt myself cumming again. He did too, which made him move faster in and out of me. We both climaxed together and I felt his load fill me up.

He flopped down next to me and sighed, "you tell anyone and I swear to god." I set up and pulled my dress down. Billy lit a cigarette and smiled "our secret" I made my way to the kitchen and went to call someone for a ride home.