Chapter 1 - Everyone is confused.

A person around the age of 14 was laying on a bed, the room around them was a mess, books and pens were everywhere.

Under the bed, many books were stacked up together, not falling because other junk supported around. The ambience itself seemed messy, they didn't know wether they were drawing, or wether they were watching anime.

Their sister quietly sat on the other bed, not as messy as theirs, but since it was a bit messy, she had no right to send any critics to her little simbling.

Under her bed rested a single little gray bag, it had a pocket half-open, that caused the teen to drift their attention to it instead of watever he was doing now.

However, the bag looked kinda odd, too odd. They knew something was wrong with it, but they couldn't tell exactly what.

As their sister took notice of their behavior she simply turned to face them "Are you ok sister?"

Since their parents were home, she had the need to misgender them, however, he did not find any unconfort, he just preferred the he/they pronouns, it's not as it would kill him to be called a girl, he didn't die when he was born.

"I think there's a bug in your bag" They quietly stated, it would sound weird if they said something felt odd about it.

" WAIT WHAT-" She crouched on the bed, startled, she hated bugs, but if it was a simple roach she could just kill it.

'dont be that startled, you're the adult here!' They thought as they carefully poked the bag with a pen from the floor, as they poked inside of the bag, a beam of light flashed through the room, and then they passed out.

(...)

Aizawa was teaching some useful things to the students, instructing how to correctly save a person with traumas and how to identify if there were any traumas, nezu asked him to do it since they figured Eri was saved by Midorya, but someone else could've failed since her trauma got on the way.

As he was writing something on the board, he heard a crack, the chalk broke and a half of it fell to the floor. Aizawa sighed, he just wanted a nap, Bakugou was making trouble over the smallest things, could this get worse?

A beam of light flashed through the classroom, as some students passed out, the universe had just proved him how much it hated him.

A shining portal opened just before him, trowing a person on the floor and leaving Aizawa to deal with the most confusing situation ever, he didn't even know who that was, he didn't even know if they were a villain or just a person with a bad control over their quirk, or someone who had a quirk malfunction, the alarms of the building kicked in, Aiwzawa carried them to a nearby hospital and told the class to behave, trying to process what was going on.

(...)

They woke up, something felt diferent, too diferent. That wasn't home, did his parents bring them here? But mostly important, his chest felt less heavy. As he stood up on the bed, they found a flat chest on their vision, not only that, but something on their underwear felt odd.

*Holy fu--* They cursed internally as they found what exatly was there, though he felt happy on that body, they had no idea what was going on, was that heaven? Did they die because of a eletric lightning or something?

As they got up with dificulty, they found a nurse with weird tentacles on her back, that was too much to process. Why was the nurse cosplaying? Is she allowed to do that? Is she a tiktoker or something? If that wasn't enough to make them pass out, this was: A big-sized rat wearing a suit entered the room along with an old man who wore a scarf, these looked just like Nezu and Aizawa. Just like that, they passed out a second time, this was too much for their little brain.