ross

You are an actress just like ross you just don't work for disney and you just got the part as Viviane Ward for the re-make of pretty women. But the thing about this role is you need to get into shape and work out, so you were working out in the workout room at home listening to heavy metal and looking up pictures of models here and there to get you motivated. You were doing some ab workouts when you hear ross come home. You didn't go and say hi because he knows about you working out and getting into shape. Plus he can hear the music.
"Hey baby" he says as he walks in the room seeing you do leg lifts. You stop and drop your legs and look at him "hey" you say with a smile but not really moving. "You working out?" "No, I'm doing Satan's work for him by doing leg lifts in the workout room. You say sarcastically with a smile so he knows your kidding. He laughs and says "keep going, I'm going to make dinner. Should be ready by the time your done and have taken a shower" he says woth a smile. "What do you want?" He asks again. "Something small. I can't over eat right now" "alright. Later" "later" you say with a smile. You love the fact that you and him can have a chill relationship.
You Finish working out and you go into the bathroom right next to the workout room to take a shower. You turn on the shower to luke warm temperature and take off all your clothes and hop in.
You just finished shaving every part of your body mumbling on how who ever said No hair equals feminine needs to get shot in the head, when two strong arm snake around you and you feel ross's body press up against yours.
"You just couldn't wait tell after dinner could you?" You ask then he leans in to whisper in your ear "what? And miss out an opportunity like this one? Getting to see you naked and wet" he said as he slipped his hand down and ran his index and middle finger through your folds. "See, so wet" he said as he continued to rub you.
You held back some moans but some you let slip through.
"Come on baby, don't try and hold in those moans. I wanna hear how I make you feel darling" he said into my ear again. I let out a string of moans. He flipped me around so I was facing him and pressed me up against the shower wall. Water still running.
His hands roamed all around my waist, boobs, and ass as I moaned and sometimes let's out a high piched noise.
"Come on ross. I know you want to fuck me" I say trying to look as sexy as possible. He clenched his jaw trying to hold back his moans. I leaned in and said "come on baby, don't try and hold back those moans. I wanna hear how I make you feel baby" copying what he said.