A Song From the Heart

Giorno watched you from afar, hiding himself behind a pillar. While you sang your confession out loud, not known of him in the room.

///////////

She looked so mesmerizing, the sun hitting her just right. While she sits on a chair in the middle of the room, a guitar in her hands. Singing her secret love for "him."

He wished he could go up to her and tell her how much he loved her back, really, there's no words to describe how much he loved her. The amount of things she's done for him.

Her loyalty, her beauty, personality..Everything, every single aspect of her was amazing. He could stare at her all day.
But he doesn't want to disrupt her singing, it's a song meant for him. She sounds beautiful singing it as well.

The song ended with a final sentence,

"Giorno Giovanna, I love you."

She then took a deep breath, smiling happily. The words that came from her mouth lit his heart up with joy, he then stood out from behind the pillar. With a shocked but loving expression displayed on his face.

"Giorno..?" She spoke, only her voice being able to melt his heart, it sounds even better when she says his name.

"Y/n..I feel the same way, mi cara. Everything about you I find so perfect, the song you sang just a moment ago made me feel something I've never felt before. You are the only person who's ever made me feel this way y/n. I love you."He held her hands in his, she could tell he was genuine..

She gasped, shocked. The man of her dreams feeling the same way as her..?

"May I take the privilege off your first kiss?"He questioned you, politely.

"Only if you give me permission to take the privilege off your first kiss."

He chuckled, "Of course." He cups your face, leaning in, his and her first kiss gone in a matter of seconds, but they didn't mind.

"Giorno?"

"Yes, mi cara?"

"Promise me, we'll love each other to the day we die. And you'll never leave me."

"I promise."He kisses your forehead. Softly smiling.

——————

Idk how to write but practice makes perfect😍😘😘

360 words🤪🤪🤞🤞(even though it's not much I get bored of writing longer fanfics)