Where Am I?

"Why are you doing this to your self?!" Daisy Angerly holding my wrist looking at my wound on my wrist. I pull away Pulling my sleeve down to hide it. "You shouldnt be doing that to your self..It isnt good. you know that." her tone Of voice Lowed down and walking torward me. I looked at my watch. 4:56pm. " i have to get going..I swear you wont tell anyone?!" i held out my pinky. she wrapped hers around mine. "swear."

I walked away hoping no one followed me nor saw where i was going. i walked and walked As the Day fell into night. i Finally Arrived to my destantion. Miana Road Grave Yard. I opened the squeaky gate slowly. I walked down the Foggy Sidewalk Looking at the Crows above. Seeing the Head stone i pass by.

"Hi Mr.Monroe...Hi Mrs.Drew.." as i waved at them.

I finally reached my Mothers head stone. i sat agianst it.

"hey mum. i have something to tell you. I know you will be mad though."i clentches onto my sleeve and slowly lifted it. "i started cutting mother.. im sorry.. its just been so hard raising Miggy and Sara..and School and Work. i know i promised you ill be and do my best. but im trying the hardest i can and i-" i heard the gates loud squeak and stood up Quickly and hid behind my mothers head stone peering out. I didnt seem a thing til i say a black figure looking at Mrs. and Mr. Kuniks Head Stone. I saw as the person fell to their knees and sobb there.

I tryed to get away with out a sound them my book bag fell and all my pens and penicls fell out along with it. the figure looked at me.

"whos there? come out!" he said coming closer.

"im Terribly sorry Sir." i called out picking up my items.

"who are you?" he got closer. i was afriad so i rushed and shoved everything into my book bag and stood up. there He stood in front of me.

about 6'3 in height.I looked up.

"im imm uhh just here visiting my mother..sir"i said timidly.

"i am here for the same reason..and also my father."

he said wiping his tears.

"youre Edin Kunik?" i asked trying to see his face.

"yeah thats me."he said chuckling a little