Bullying

This is a very common fight for some people suffering through it.
__________________________________________________________________________
Today is my first day at school I'm really excited but I hope people like me. At my old school people used to bully me because I have big feet. I know what you're probably thinking that's no reason for someone to be bullied but sorry to disappoint you I really got it bad. They named me things like Bigfoot or clown feet and you know the popular joke 'Sally the circus just left without you' my mum has told me to just ignore them and they are only looking for a angry response. But it's very hard to ignore them when they do it EVERY DAY. But then there was a new kid at the school her name was Miranda and she had a big nose. It all changed when she came, sure she got bullied but now I had a friend that felt what I felt she helped me control it and ignore them. Over time they stopped they grew up and we all became friends sure I won't forget the past but we all have to learn to look to the future.
________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys if you want to send me a suggestion oh a new topic please send through you will get a special shout out!
Thanks guys hope you enjoy the book