CHAPTER 1

It was really late, dark and hot one night. I couldn't sleep, but I didn't know the night was about to get much hotter😍

Earlier that day I've been masturbating to pictures of Elvis Presley's dick that my friend got me for my birthday from dark web and enjoyed it so much (I cummed so hard). I thought what if he was alive. Would he fuck me, choke me, finger me? We would never know.

It was already 2 a.m. and since I needed to go somewhere tomorrow I was supposed to be asleep at this time but something didn't let me.. it's like.. I could hear footsteps..

Lately I've been hearing a lot of noises late at night and I was scared. I thought my dead great grandma was haunting me like she used to, but no I was wrong...

I thought it would go away but no, from upstairs footsteps shifted to the room next to me.. bathroom.

I was so scared that whatever it was (maybe my dead great grandma) would come to my room and haunt me but then I heard the drawer where my parents hide condoms open.. I WAS SO SHOKED... WHY WOULD MY GREAT GRANDMA GET CONDOMS. I thought maybe she would fuck some ghost.. uhh.. whatever I hoped she didn't get The Weeknd condoms that I kept an eye on for so long and wanted to use but.. didn't have with who.

As I heard the bathroom door close, suddenly someone knocked on my door. I was so scared and got the holy water form under my bed to keep me safe and I prayed. The ghost ran away, but not for too long...