meet

Kaylee and Kimiyah were playing in the back of the summer camp with the younger kids, then this one girl came and her name was jiana she was obviously new there, kaylee felt something odd about this girl jiana. But jiana thought they would like her, especially kimiyah. Kimiyah looked jiana up and down and said "who are you?" and jiana slightly smiled and said "my name is jiana" Kaylee excitedly giggled and jumped around jiana and happily said "MY NAME IS KAYLEE AND THATS KIMIYAH" kimiyah scoffed and pushed kaylee on the floor "fucking idiots, never say my name again do you understand?" kaylee got up and nodded quickly "yes kimiyah" kaylee's smile quickly faded and turned into a frown.. Jiana felt really bad for kaylee.

                                                                    After a few weeks...

Jiana asked kaylee to come over for a sleepover and kaylee agreed but she still was sad, kaylee was getting abused but jiana didnt realize so kaylee was happy to get away from her family and kimiyah. at the sleep over, jiana creeped up on kaylee taking a shower and cut off the light "AHH!! TURN ON THE LIGHT JIANA THATS NOT FUNNY" kaylee screamed and jiana laughed loudly. after kaylee took a shower and sat down next to jiana and jiana wrapped her arms around kaylee's waist and smiled at her "how was your shower" jiana asked, Kaylee pouted and said "it was fine, until you cut the water off, i nearly fell you jerk" JIANA CACKLED "you wanna play tickle monster?" kaylee smiled "HELL YEAH I WANNA PLAY TICKLE MONSTER!"  Jiana said "your the tickle monster" KAYLEE FROWNED "is it bc im younger than you" jiana pushed kaylee and nodded.

                                              After a few hours of playing around and hiding they both got locked in this room full of snacks and stuff

Jiana blushes "so um kaylee do you wanna.. you know... kiss?" Kaylee walks backwards and shakes her head no as a joke. Jiana frowns "why not thats not fair i mean we are dating" kaylee frowned "please dont force me into anything.." jiana sighed "okay i wont force you onto anything, i promise"

CLIFFHANGER