Part 1

I wake up, get dressed, and go to meet my brother and our friends and after talking for a while We drive over to the boneyard, and when we get there, Kie gets out first, grabs a metal barrel, and brings it over to the center of the beach. John B and I make the calls, and our friends invite some tour-on kids, some other pogues, and somehow the kooks found out about the kegger and decided to come too, bringing the whole island - besides the adults. "What is she doing over here?" I heard Kie ask and looked over to the broken down telephone box to see Sarah Cameron on top of it and her asshole boyfriend, Topper trying to get her down. 

    Later in the night, JJ asks Sarah if she wants a drink but she says no. Topper tries to take it, which ends up in JJ throwing a punch, Topper insulting the Pogues, and John B starting a fight between him and Topper.  A few minutes into the fight JJ pulls out a gun and holds it to Topper's head, safety off. 

"JJ, JJ NO!" I start screaming and Kie starts panicking, which leaves me trying to comfort her. Topper lets go of John B and JJ shoots the gun into the sky, "Stay off our side of the island!" he shouts, shooting the gun twice more. "JJ! Why the fuck did you do that!?" I yelled at him after we got into the car. "I was helping John B, Y/N. If you can't handle it then stop coming to hang out with us." He remarks. I can't hold back my anger anymore and slap him in the face. He turns around facing the windshield of the car.