One Badass Bitch.

Hit, hit, punch, kick.

Slap, gash, hit, punch.

When he was finally finished beating me he went to get a beer. "Get up to your room you filthy whore" he said. I stood up with all the strength i have, and turned to the door, even though i was meant to go to the room i had toget away quickly. 'Run! You stupid girl, run! If you dont he'll get you and make it worse so run!' i told my self. I was just outside my brothers house, when i felt blood dripping down my leg, face and wrist. My vison was going blurry and i can see little black dots. All i remember was Cody running to my side as he saw the cuts that my dad had made with a knife.

"Dalilah, baby stay awake! i called an abuance. Please baby girl stay awake, just look at me"

"Cody, i love you. You got it?" i sad as i felt hot steamy tears land on my checks, from my 19yr od brother leaning over me.

"Your not going anywhere. Im right here, princess" Cody said as my eyes were drifting closed, I could just make out the sound of sirens. "Dalilah, stay with me. They're here." but it was to late, black clouded my eyes.

Hi, Im Delilah Betrix. I am currently 14 Years old and I've with my mum and dad. My dad abuses me everyday, I have scars to prove it. I bet your wondering 'why doesnt your mum help you or save you fromt the abuse?' right? Well, you see since im not perfect, i dont have bleach blonde hair, dazzling blue eyes, amazing tan and not as tall as a super model, my mum doesnt care. She acts like she doesnt see or hear me crying, she acts like she doesnt see the scars, bruises or cuts. she couldnt care less if i died in this hospital bed right now. Oh yeah, did i forget to mentention that I've been in a coma for about a month now? Something about i have a cracked skull or something.

I woke up after a month and 27 days.

"Wheres Cody?" i choked out as i opened my eyes and noticed there was no one but a nurse in my room.

"Ah! your finaly awake!" she said obviously smiling a fake smile.

"Really? I didnt notice. Now tell where my brother is!" i said raising my voice. I dont usaully do that but i want to know where the fuck my brother is! The only person who loves me!

"Hes at home, he needed a rest."

***Time skip!***

I finally get to go home! Epppppp! Well, i get to leave here but i have to go back to my mums. It turns out Cody told the Police what happened, the Police tried to arrest him when he attacked a police officer with a knife and got shot to death on the spot. So its safe to go home. Well safe from him, but my mum. Hmmmmmm. What will i do?

I walked through the door of my brothers house. "Cody! CODY IM HOME!" i shouted as soonas i got outta the taxi. I know, its not safe for a 14yr old girl to get a taxi but i didnt want to disturb Cody. I went up the stairs to his room. *knock knock* ....No answer *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!* still no reply, thats really weird, normally he would be all jumpy and energetic to see me.... I slowly turned the door knob.

It was him.