Suck. It. Up.

Mona. Mona. Mona. Mona. It's always Mona. It's always her. Everything is always about her.

What's so special about her anyway? I don't see what Lord Scaramouche sees in her. What does she have that I don't?
What does she have that makes My Lord spend his valuable time on her?

It's supposed to be me. me. me. me. Not her. I should be the one spending time with him. I should be in her place, helping Lord Scaramouche! Being useful! Being helpful! It should be me he's complimenting! I should be the one to receive his kind words!

Why are the other harbingers teasing him about his so called "Astrologist Chick"? Why are they so insistent on My Lord and that ugly rat having a "thing"? Lord Scaramouche is obviously upset about it. He turns red at the mention of her name, because he's mad, or he's embarrassed that he has to work with such a lowlife. That's it right? That's what it is right? Yea. That must be it.

I must be going crazy haha! Lord Scaramouche? Falling inlove? With a lowlife? hah... I'm making myself laugh.

•••

"Good Afternoon, Lord Scaramouche!" It was a little after lunch and it was time for your regular greetings with the Sixth Fatui Harbinger. You walk into his office and he takes one glance at you, then back to his table. Oh how he would make your stomach twist and turn just by looking at you...

"How is your mission in Monstadt?" You hoped he would just give information on the findings and not mention a single word about that ugly witch. "Good. I will further investigate with a new companion."

A new companion..? Am I being replaced..? No. That can't be it. Lord Scaramouche said I was irreplaceable! and... and... that he was glad to have me as his subordinate... (I don't regret choosing you as my secretary 🤪🤪 jkjk)

"Oh? Who is it?" Don't say her name. Don't say her name. Please don't be her. Anyone but her. Please say Venti. Please say Mister Diluc. Please say the Knights of Favonius. Please. Anyone but that filthy ra-

"Mona Megistus. An astrologist I met that seems to know alot about the situation." Oh. Your face immediately deadpans at the mention of her name.

"That's... nice. I'll be going now My Lord. Have fun with your mission." You felt sick. You felt horrible. You wanted to vomit all those feelings out. You curse at yourself for being so useless "What a great way to ruin my fucking day."

You weren't always this vulnerable. You rarely show negative emotions. Because you were happy. Happy with how things are with you and the harbinger. So why does it have to be now that this random girl steps into your life and steals him away from you?

•••

In your room, you stare blankly at the pictures of Scaramouche on your wall. You started secretly taking photographs of him from afar ever since you got your hands on a kamera. He looks flawless in all of them. So passionate about his work. The Fatui is lucky to have someone like him.

Daydreaming about him, and carving his name on your table with a knife. Your eyes glance at one of the pictures where he is having a conversation with Mona. The sight of the astrologist triggers your reflexes, throwing the knife and landing it on where she is in the photo.

You take the blade and rip off her side of the photo leaving Lord Scaramouche in it. You held the torn piece of paper in your hand and crumple it into your fists. Throwing it somewhere on the floor.

You've had enough of it. You're sick of it. Sick of having to deal with this rage and jealousy towards this girl. It was time you acted upon it and took matters into your own hands. If Lord Scaramouche won't get rid of her then you would gladly do it yourself. And that's exactly what you were planning to do.