♔Special Chapter♔

"Do we really trust them with fire?" Chanhee ask as he puts a tray of chips on the table full of other foods, "I mean if they can make a full on plan to save you then I think we can trust them with fire. Maybe not Kevin, but the others yea." Jacob said helping Chanhee set the table not caring that he dissed his own husband.

"Don't let Kevin hear you now" Chanhee said with a small laugh and walked back into the castle. "Children!!" He yelled out and about seven kids came running to him. "Yes mom?" The oldest said to her mom, "food's ready" Chanhee said as he led the kids out to the courtyard. "Hey you idiots! Food's ready" Chanhee yelled to the grown men who were setting up the yard for fireworks. "Coming love~" Changmin yelled back as him and the others walked over to the tables and sat down.

"Chanhee this is really good" Sunwoo said, "Thank you, Chanmi helped as well" Chanhee said giving credit to his oldest daughter with a smile. "Mom!~ stop bragging. All I did was cut the food" Chanmi pouted at her mom's bragging. "And you did amazing" Chanhee said with a smile.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Bubbles! Can I get a hug?!" Chanhee looked towards his husband and saw that he was soaking wet, "You better not come over here with your wet self" Chanhee threaten, but Changmin didn't care as he walked up to his husband, "Changmin! You better not" Chanhee said as he got out the chair he was sitting in, "Hee~" Changmin said with a wide smile as he engulfed Chanhee into a hug, "JI CHANGMIN!! HOW DARE YOU?!?" Chanhee yelled as he tried to escape his husband's hug. "Do you know how much I love and appreciate you?" Changmin said as he nuzzled Chanhee, "Well I don't love and appreciate you right now! Look you got me wet!" Chanhee exclaimed, Changmin just smiled and ran away.

"This fucking kid" Chanhee mumbled and smiled softly.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Alright kids, if anything goes wrong. Blame it on uncle Kevin" Jacob said taking his seat, Kevin looked over to him offended and confused, "Hey! I thought you love me" he said with a little pout, "I do Moon, I just don't trust you with fire" Jacob said back and the kids started laughing at the two. Kevin hold his chest where his heart was with a hurt expression.

"Alright kids! Ready?" Sunwoo said as he was getting ready to light the fireworks, "YES" they all yelled and he lit it on fire running next to his husband. "Wow~" the kids said in amazement. "Here kids" Changmin said as he handed them a sparkler to play with and they started drawing random shapes and writing words with them. "Here my love" he handed Chanhee one too as he sat next to him. "Our third 4th of July together" Changmin said with a smile as he looked at his husband taking his hand into his own, "and many more to come" Chanhee smiled back, "until the end of time. I love you Chanhee" Changmin said and kissed his cheek, "and I love you more Changmin" Chanhee said as they made a heart with their sparklers.

"HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!" They all cheered.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Sorry for not updating last week. I was really busy.

But I do hope you enjoy this special chapter, I really enjoy making them.

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3