The beginning

Alex got off the plane, tired as hell sitting next to a crying child was no pony ride. It was late August and Alex had just arrived at a very special place, he looked around for one person in particular but he couldn't seem to find him. He shrugged his shoulders and came to the conclusion that he just wasn't there yet, but  suddenly he was grabbed from behind and was left in the embrace of a hug. "About time you got here" said the mystery person, "ya sorry about that my plane got delayed a bit hehe" Alex responds.
  He turns around to see the person he was looking for, "Oliver... how i've waited so see your face in person" Alex says with tears forming. Alex and Oliver had been online friends for years, they both met at the ages 14 and 15 and had been friends ever since. Eventually that friend ship turned into a relationship. It was like they had been longing for each other and never knew until that day.
   Oliver with tears rolling down his face "God how i've waited for this moment, just to have you here in my arms, " Alex blushed a bit "I have also waited for this moment darling, but we should continue this at your house since the airport closes in 15 minutes" Oliver replays "oh ya of course, let's go" they both go to Olivers car, load up Alex's bags and head to Olivers house.
   After a 2 hour ride back to the house they finally arrive, "You can just leave your bags in the guest room, or if you want my room" Oliver explained. Alex replies "thank you hun, I'll just put them in the guest room for now I don't want your room to be over loaded with all my junk" "it's not all junk I mean if it all is then your the most handsome peace of junk I've ever found" Oliver flirts back. Alex duck's his head trying to hide being flustered. Oliver tilts Alex's head back up and kisses him, "I love you" says Oliver "I love you too" replies Alex.
  After hours of unpacking they finally get Alex situated, more hours pass as they hang out and play bored games together, with Alex on a constant win steak in monopoly. "Damn it how are you so damn good" Oliver rages "I'm just a God for this kind of stuff you know" Alex replies pridefully "well then if your God that means I'm a disciple, guide me my handsome Lord and show me your true beauty" Oliver says sarcastically, but Alex comes back and says "if only thy is worthy of such power, then they shall have eternity with me" "bet, I shall prove my worth my Lord hehe" Oliver replies playfully.
  "Be careful what you with for, for you might get more then what you expect dork" Alex happily says "oh I hope I get something more" Oliver says with a smug grin "soon my prince" Alex replies "very soon. " A few weeks pass, and all is good between Alex and Oliver, they both help around the house and they decided to adopt a bearded dragon and called it Luna. More days pass and the couple grow closer and closer. "So what movie are we watching tonight" Alex says "hm honestly I have no clue.. Hm.. " Oliver replies, "how about 50 shades of gray, I haven't seen that one yet" Alex says cheerfully, "good idea" Oliver replies. They put in the movie and begin to watch, but little did they know that that night was going to get a little spicy.