45

BABYSHOWER PLANNING,
jade's pov.

"this is a lot." I said, rubbing my belly as I was honestly finna give up.

I had the food ready, decorations and everything but I just didn't feel right about it. I overall was sad, I wanted jayb here, I needed him here. "what's wrong." kordell said as he was hanging stuff up. "I feel unsafe, I know the baby shower is happening today but I'm scared." I said, seeing as kordell walked over to me and sat down.

"look, mom and dad gone be here. you got me, Kiana, Jay, Zylin & Coby & Even Nuchi. Plus Jayb side of the family, there's no need to worry Jade." He said, "I know that but the person I really want here ain't gone be here." I said, crossing my arms as I kordell sighed.

"you a brat I tell you that but you know if jayb was here, he would be the first one in the fucka' running around." Kordell said, causing me to smile because I know he was right. "I know." I said, hearing as Zylin and Coby walked in with jay. "This nigga Jay been smiling for the past 3 days." Coby said.

"That mean he got some pussy." I said, seeing as Jay nodded and smiled stilled. "From who?" Zylin said, "Nunya." Jay said, walking away as he come over to jade and hugged her. "Can't wait for my niece or nephew." Jay said, sitting down as I nodded.

"I can't ether." I said, rubbing belly as I seen Kiana walk in, sitting onto kordell lap as she looked at me. "Jade you shouldn't be working yourself, you should be relaxing." She said, "I've tried but I can't." I said. "Baby you should be getting dressed and all that." She said. "I have what I wanna wear and all that but." I said, stopping.

"Cmon baby, lemme help you get ready." Kiana said as she jumped down off kordell lap and lead me upstairs slowly. "We finna have you looking good girl." She said, leading me into my room as she sat me down.

"Kiana you don't have to." I said as she walked into the bathroom and brung some makeup out, taking my bonnet off my head as she grabbed the clips and the flat iron. "Baby I don't have to but I will and want to, your my best friend, why wouldn't I?" She said, pulling the makeup brush out.

Nodding, I heard as my phone begin to ring, seeing that it was a jail call. "Hey baby." I said, "Hey Mama, What you doing?" Jayb said on the other line, "getting ready." I said, "Oh, wish I was there mama." He said, his voice sounding sad. "I wish you was here to, I love you so much." I said, "I know you do but I gotta go mama, they trippen. I love you & tell everybody else I miss them." Jayb said, doing a kiss sound before hanging up.

"Y'all so cute." Kiana said as she did my eyebrows and danced a bit. "I'm so happy for you bestie, you finna get your baby and soon you gone get your boyfriend back." Kiana said, "Yeah but enough of me, what about you." I said.

"Girl I haven't even let Kordell fuck yet." Kiana said, causing me to raise a eyebrow. "Girl what? And he surviving." I said, "And is, baby he gone get this pussy when I think he deserve it. You see where putting a pussy on a nigga got you." She said, causing me to laugh a bit. "I'm playing but I just want us to have sex and really mean it and even if we do have sex out the blue, I'll still enjoy it." Kiana said.

"Well what have y'all done?" I asked. Seeing as Kiana smirked and closed the door. "Girl one day he gave me head, I think I was acting up or some but when I tell you." She said, "If that tongue work like that, imagine how that dick work." Kiana said, causing me to scrunch my face up. "Girl ew! I don't wanna hear that about my own brother" I said, hearing as she chuckled.