Shoto Todoroki x Reader: Chapter: 1

This was supposed to be a story but I didn't know what to do. You know story of my life. Heh...tough crowd. Enjoy this chapter? I guess that's what I should call it. Enjoy.
__________________________

Your mom knocks then opens your door.

"Wake up, Sweetie." You groan. She closes the door as you put a pillow over your head & groan more in frustration.

You roll on your back leaving the pillow. You put your right hand in the air while having your fingers spread & you sigh. You put your hand down then you sit up. You put your hands beside you and you push yourself up. As you walk to your bathroom you brush your bangs out of your face.

You walk in & close the door. You put your hands on the sink's edges, clenching it. You look at yourself in the mirror. Your black hair with yellow bang & a pink outline isn't all over the place like it usually is. People have said different things about your bright yellow eyes.

You have kept this one in your heart for a long time. 'You know kid, with your eyes you can hide any emotions if you chose to do it.' You smile slightly while your hand is over your heart. You put your hand down & grab your toothbrush.

After you brush your teeth, you brush your hair. You put the hair brush away then walk into your room. There was a box on the bed, you mustn't have heard your mom come in. You sit down beside the box.

You put the box on your lap then take the lid off the box. You put the lid down & look inside. It's UA's uniform they sent you. You take it out of the box then you put the box down beside the lid. You get up & change into your uniform. After, you start walking towards your door you stop by two picture frames.

One is of your brothers & you when you were little. The other frame was of you & your best friend Toki. You smile slightly then open your door. You step into the hall then close your door. You walk down the hall then you go down the stairs. You walk into the kitchen then sit down at the table. Your father looks up from the news paper.

"Good morning, Oshitameh." You groan having your arms on the table with your head resting on your arms.

"Come on sweetheart, it isn't that bad." Your mother touches your shoulder & puts your food down. You sigh sitting up straight & started eating. After, you eat you get up, grab you bag & just as you touch the doorknob your mom hugs you.

"Oh sweetheart have a wonderful day today." She let's go & smiles.

"Try to make some new friends." You sigh and open the door. As you walk outside it's a nice day with a light breeze. You live a little ways away from UA but you didn't care. You liked to walk anyway. You fall to the ground your things go flying everywhere.

"Oh my God! I'm so so sorry!!!" It was a girl's voice, it was a little high but it was kind.

You sit up on your knees. Just as you reach for one of your books a pink hand grabs it & grabs the rest then puts them in your bag. You look up. The girl's skin was pink, her hair was a lighter pink, her eyes were black & a weird green yellowish color. She had antennas which was the same color as her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Mina Ashido. Sorry, I knocked you over, I wasn't looking where I was going." She put a hand on her neck, smiling. I grabbed my bag out of her hand & shrugged.

"So you're the new student in our class!"

"Hmmm?" You look at her outfit & by your surprise your both are wearing UA uniforms. You give her a weird I don't know shrug the you put your hands behind your back while you hold them together. She puts her hands on your arms then smiles with her head tilted & eyes closed.

"Hey, you don't have to be shy, almost everyone in 1-A is welcoming." You raise your eyebrow when she said "almost everyone" is welcoming.

"Trust me, I wouldn't bug him." She takes her hands off & smiles again.

"C'mon, let's go before we're late!" As you walked down hall with Mina you admired how big & beautiful UA really is.

"Well, here it is! 1-A!" She said standing infront of the large door with her arms above her head. She puts her arms down then opens the large door.

Everybody was sitting down & the teacher was talking. Everyone had stopped talking & looked at Mina & you. She grabbed my wrist & pulled me beside the teacher. She let go and she gives you a thumbs up sitting in her desk. The teacher clears his throat.

"Well then." He turns towards you.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Aizawa. Your teacher for the rest of your years here. Along with All Might. There's a desk at the back that you can use." He said gesturing over behind a kid with red & white hair.

You walk slowly down the middle of the row. You take your seat & put your bag down. You glance around then you spot a kid with red eyes & light blonde hair glaring at you. You look away & your body tenses up.

"Okay, class dismissed. Do whatever you want just don't bug the new kid." He said shooting a glare who was glaring at you.

He leaves the room. Everybody turns towards you. You gulp. Everybody burst out & starts asking you different kinds of questions. You hide your face in your arms.

"Leave her alone. You're scaring her." You glance up to see him staring at you.

His hair was two different colors. White & red. He had a burn on his face. His eyes were two different colors like his hair. The color of his eye with the burn mark is a glowing blue & his other eye was a medium grey. He had a straight face well staring at you. Your face turns red.

After a couple hours of class it was lunch. You find a nice tree with shade. You sit criss crossed & you put your bag down. You dig in your bag & pull out your rica. It's something your mom made. You take a bite & swallowed.

"Mind if I sit with you?" A deep but kind voice asks you. You look up & you blush a bit with your mouth open a bit.

__________________

1098 words. This was suppose to be a Oc story but the person who is reading is experiencing Oshitameh's life.