Mizuki's return + Mizuki and Karino's date!

Karino was speaking with the landlord.
"Hello, why am I here?"
"Your behind on rent, go find somewhere else to live"
"WHAT!?"
And that's how he ended up with Kotaro.
"PLEASE!" Karino yelled
"Fine" Kotaro said.
A few weeks later, he could pay off his rent and moved back.
Karino was doing his manga when suddenlyp
*DING-DONG!*
"COMING!" Yelled Karino.
"Karino! How are you?" Mizuki asked
"M-Mizuki?!" He replied. "Can I move in with you?" She asked "Wait, MOVE IN!?" Karino yelled. "Yeah, sorry if it bothers you." She said. "U-um sure!" He replied. "It's just, my ex visits monthly. It's because her boyfriend and her get into a lot of arguments. ALL of her boyfriends. Even me." "Alright" Mizuki said. (NOTE:THIS MEANS MIND) "I just have to confess to him before that," Mizuki thought. "Just keep your luggage in there and I'll go check when Akane usually comes." Karino said. "Alright! I'll clean up aswell." Mizuki replies. "You don't have to do that. Huh, Akane is coming in 2 days." Karino answers. "2 DAYS!?" Mizuki thinks. "Karino? I have something to say to you," She blurts out. "Hm? Okay" Karino replies. "I-I-I...Maybe..Really um-" She was cut off. By who? By Tamaru "KOTARO KYUNNNNN-Wait.. Where's Kotaro?" He asks. "Takuya's house" Karino replied. "Anyways can you give me and Mizuki some time alone?" "Oh wooow mister gonna confess 😏" teased Tamaru. "Alright alright I'll pick Kotaro up just confess to eachother" Mizuki started blushing. "Congrats Karino" With that, Tamaru was on his way. "O-OI TAMARU!" Karino scolded. "Like you" Mizuki finished. "Huh?" Karino went. "C-can you remember what I said before?" Asked Mizuki. "I don- ohh you like me! WAIT. YOU LIKE ME!?" Karino exclaimed. "Y-yes.." Mizuki answered.
"I-I like you too. Does that mean we-" Karino replied. "Y-yeah I guess" Mizuki answered. "U-um let's go on a date, what about the same park where you made that picture of me and Kotaro. Th-Thank you for that." "Yeah..Not a big deal. I was thinking the restaurant that just opened up instead," Said Karino "Hehe, sure. It's on me." Replied Mizuki, as she pulled him in for a strong hug.

END OF CHP1. THANK YOU!♡♡

Love, Sak