PLEASE READ!!

I CAN FINALLY TYPE OMFG!!! Literally don't know what to do, I feel like crying not going to lie. Because where the hell did my book go?!?! I was working so hard on trying to figure out how to work Wattpad and I literally log into here only to see that my book was been completely deleted with no trace of it. What the actual hell! Did it get reported or something?!?! I HAD MORE THAN 30 CHAPTERS OF ONE SHOTS IN THERE FROM YEARS OF WORK WTF!!! Dude I hate Wattpad so much for this, literally no warning whatsoever and the fact that it literally didn't let me publish, reply, or comment because I had to re-send my email and verify it or change it?! No email was sent to verify it! Wattpad is shit! Dude what the hell. I literally don't know how to take this at all, I'm still processing what just happened. I don't think anyone saw my conversations on my profile because no one seemed to read through it or reply when I checked but I hope nobody thinks I deleted the book because I sure as hell didn't and literally all my work has been completely deleted and at this point thrown into the trash. I'm so tired. I spent so long writing those one shots throughout the years for this shit to happen to me?! There's literally no way of restoring my work back and no way of me remembering what the fuck I wrote to even try and publish my work again. All my other work is fine and not deleted but this one gets deleted?!?! The one with the most reads?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I'm so fucking done! And if this shit tells me to verify my email again and doesn't publish I'm going to literally scream my lungs out cause I'm just so frustrated. I could be getting grey hairs for how much frustration and stress I'm feeling right now!

Fuck Wattpad, that's all I'm going to say for this.