Chapter one.

It's raining hard outside, the trees are shaking around, people are rushing somewhere with the umbrellas; it's a cold day of October in Japan. Ryuzaki is sitting on his chair in his usual pose, eating a strawberry cake and sipping hot, sweet tea.
-L, i mean Ryuzaki, Another 69 criminals have been killed. Kira won't stop, victims are more than they were last week.
L chewed his strawberry while staring at the screen, he licked the cream off his fingers and looked at Aizawa.
-bring me the images of the criminals and the messages, please.
Aizawa nodded and left him alone. L took a sugar cube from his small sugar tower and bit it, then he turned his attention to Light's Footage. He was in his room reading a book. Misa Amane was laying on her bed typing something on her phone, Light got the message from her, Misa giggled as she shook her feet, Light placed his phone down on the table without a word and continued his book.
Misa stood up, looked in the mirror, took the hairbrush and tied her hair in a bun, she left her room and went to knock on Light's door.
-come on in.
Misa pulled the door handle and smiled, she ran to him on his chair and sat on his lap. Light patted her head while scrolling the page of the book;
-it's been so long since we have been like this, just the two of us.
-mhm.
Light was wearing a small, black glasses which was perfect on his sharp, thin face. Misa took the glasses and placed it away on the table. Then gently started kissing his lips, Light closed his eyes, Misa started moving her hips, she was sitting right on it, pounding up and down; Light bit her lips while folding another page, She reached to his belt and unzipped his pants, she started moving more, Light dropped his book, Misa kept going up and down, she didn't take his underwear off; then she stood up, licked her lips and left the room without a word. Light was surprised and disappointed.
-what the hell was that, she came in, humped me and just left like this?!
He stood up, pulled up his pants and went to Misa's room, knocked and waited for her answer.
-yes?
-it's me, Misa.
-Light? Oh it's not the perfect time for a visit right now.
-i was just.. you came into my room and you-
- oh i just came to see you, now i have to shower. See ya!
He stood there, angrily, then returned to his room, sat on a chair and started jerking off; he kept thinking about Misa and whatever happened a few moments ago. They way she was moving on it, kissing and biting his lips. He remembered her erotic face. But what was Misa thinking? She went to him, made him horny and left. What kind of behavior was that?
-i will get her back for humiliating me like this.Just wait, Misa Amane.