Just a Little Explanation

Warning:-
Fictional places.
Fictional anatomy.
Unrealistic body norms.

ALPHAS
Alphas are split into two types;
Ordinary:- these alphas make up 17% of the alpha population. They have higher level intelligence, dominating pheromones and great sense of smell.
Paramount:- these alphas make up the remaining 3% and are everything alphas are on steroids. This also makes them more susceptible to pheromones.
ALPHAS HAVE A MONTHLY RUT AS OPPOSED TO OMEGAS BIMONTHLY HEAT.
ALPHAS HAVE A GLAND AT THE BASE OF THEIR PENISES WHICH ENLARGES IN A PROCESS KNOWN AS KNOTTING.
ALPHA FEMALES DO NOT HAVE PENISES IN THIS BOOK BUT THEY DO HAVE SPERM IN THEIR EJACULATION ONCE A MONTH LIKE A COMMON OVULATION.
ALPHA FEMALES CAN ONLY BE IMPREGNATED THROUGH SURGERY AS THEY ARE A DOMINANT GENDER AND NOT SUBMISSIVE.

BETAS
There are three types of betas;
Ordinary:- these are the most human like gender that make up the majority of the population with 55%. They can neither sense pheromones nor can their males bear children.
Paramount:- these betas are essentially humans minus the fact that they can sense immense pheromones though their males still cannot bear children. It wouldn't affect them but in certain situations they can determine if an atmosphere is dangerous. They make up 14% of the population.
Phlegmatic:- these extremely rare betas,only making up 1% of the population are often seen as detached from society due to them rejecting other people as their need for intimacy and human attraction is astoundingly low.
ORDINARY BETAS CANNOT IMPREGNATE MALE OMEGAS BUT PARAMOUNT BETAS HAVE A 2.4% CHANCE OF ACHIEVING THIS.

OMEGAS
There are three types of omegas;
Ordinary:- omegas are a minority gender making up only 10% of the population, of that 6% are the ordinary. These omegas have very pleasant scents,which heighten during their bimonthly(every two months) heats, that attract alphas/potential mates. The males of this gender are able to bear children.
Paramount:- these make up 3% of the population. Like Paramount Alphas these omegas have more enhanced senses, stronger heats and scents, are more fertile and are more susceptible to pheromones than Ordinary Omegas.
Recessive:- these omegas make up the 1% as they are not gendered as recessive but made that way over time from excessive misuse of medicines and/or trauma of some sort. Excessive overuse of medicines can damage their reproductive system leaving them, both male and female, almost if not fully barren.
ALL OMEGAS HAVE A SMALL STATURE(varying heights) WITH A CURVY BODY MEANT FOR CHILD BEARING.
MOST OMEGAS HAVE PALE PORCELAIN UNBLEMISHED SKIN.
ALL OMEGAS ARE ASTRONOMICALLY BEAUTIFUL.
OMEGAS ARE PROTECTED BY LAW AND HAVE SPECIAL HEAT PROOF ROOMS IN EVERY ESTABLISHMENT FOR OMEGAS WHOSE HEATS COME UNEXPECTEDLY.
OMEGAS ARE GIFTED A BITE RESISTANT COLLAR UPON PRESENTING AS TO NOT ALLOW FORCEFUL MARKING IN THE EVENT AN OMEGA IS ATTACKED BEFORE REACHING A SAFE PLACE.

These rules for omegas where established because a past government official's omega daughter and her friends were attacked and killed by alphas who smelled her heat.