The Festival

Miyo's Pov

Flash Forward

I want help you. I want to hear you say, "I love you."

Flashback

I was walking on a wooden floor the color of it was kind of blonde or something like that.

I had sandal's on that had a brown like base and white straps. I was wearing a orange shirt with no sleeves then it had a kind of flow-ey thing on the back of it. I had blue shorts on and my hair was in two ponytails.

Then I heard cats meowing they where different colors and their eyes were yellow. Some were chubby some were skinnier. And they were all just staring at me...

"Where am I?" I said kind of frightened. I think they tried to answer but I couldn't understand them. "Where is everyone?" I said still a bit frightened. I started to tear up until I saw a paw reach out to me. I look up confused and see a chubby and tall multi colored cat. "Are you lost?" The cat asked. I look up at him and my eyes lit up.

A flashback closer to present

I finally snapped out of my daydreaming. "Miyo..Could you just tell your father you want to live with me?" My mom said as I practically ignored her. "We can be together every day. He's going to marry her right?" My mom asked. "Maybe."... "She's already living with us, so..."I said trying to catch a fish to put into my lime green bowl. "Oh, man. Not a single fish." I said disappointed. "..You're all so selfish!" I said walking away from the festival. "Miyo..I don't blame you. You have every reason to be angry!" My mom caught up to me and said "But there are just some things you won't understand until you're older"—I cut her off as I said "Then stop telling me things I won't understand!" I said angrily then ran out of the festival. "Miyo! Wait!" Yelled my mom but I ignored her. I walk through a path with a bunch of lanterns that said 'CAT LANTERN' while my head was facing the floor the entire time. "I hate this." "I hate this stupid world." I mumbled. "I hope the world ends soon." I said still mumbling. Then I look up from the ground. I see a multi colored chubby cat with a bunch of mask behind him. "Mask?" I ask. "Welcome. Do you want to try one on?" The chubby cat asked while my eyes lit up..