class fight

class fight- melanie martinez

class—

"hello zhongli. how have you been?" guizhong asked, bending down to see his face, also removing his hair that was covering his eyes.

"i've been doing well..like the usual, studying for the exam and other stuff." zhongli huffs.

"want to meet after school at the café?" the light brunette girl asked.

zhongli nodded, agreeing to his friend.

——

'ugh..why does she always have to get in the way?!' ajax thought, aloud.

"ajax, dear, may you please hand these paper to guizhong? thank you!" mrs. jean handed the papers to ajax.

when ajax got up from his seat, he saw guizhong kissing zhonglis cheek. did he just feel jealousy? he had never felt that emotion in forever. so instead of giving guizhong the papers, he decided to drop the papers next to guizhongs desk. he gave it a slight kick on the papers that were on the ground.

"oops." he whispers.

——

"ajax! what the fuck happened? i heard that guizhong just got hurt by you!" kaeya shouted with his eyes wide open.

"hmm..not my fault. she tripped on them by herself." the ginger laughed.

"okay, but why did you do that?!"

"i don't know. all of a sudden i felt jealousy when she kissed him on the cheek for too long. so then i decided to purposely make her trip on the papers that mrs. jean gave me."

"just..just go home ajax. everyone is gone already. but call me if you need anything!!" kaeya winks.

—home—

"mom? dad?" ajax's voice echoed through the halls.

"in here honey!" his mother shouted in the kitchen.

he walked over to the kitchen and asked them for some advice about love. he asked a few questions and they both answered them all with amazing answers.

"then..what's up with jealousy?" he finally asked. his parents looked shocked. they didn't know that he was going to that word.

"ajax, dear? are you jealous of someone? is this why your asking these questions?" his mother asked.

ajax looked away, embarrassed. then he mumbles, "maybe."

"go for their throat. trust me." his father chimed in.

"d-dad! i cant just kill her! she's a.." ajax paused. he realizes what he had just said. 'her.' what if his parents don't support? will he get kicked out?

"her?" his parents asked. ajax was scared. his parents looked at each other.

"it's okay son! just go for her throat! win his heart!" his father chimes in more. ajax looked at him, surprised by his response.

—school—

"that was so fun 'Li!" guizhong giggles. zhongli also smiles and kisses her hand. "thank you for paying again gui! so sorry that i left my wallet again!" zhongli apologizes. "no worries 'Li!! i know how you are."

ajax death stares at her.

"bro. stop staring at her. guizhong probably just likes him as a friend. that's it." kaeya groans.

"but their so close to each other. guizhong gives him kisses! zhongli gives her kisses! why can't i be in her place for one day?! what am i supposed to do?!" ajax ranted.