The FNAF movie rant

ATTENTION PLEASE EVERYONE MUST READ
Alright everyone.
I want you all to calm down about the FNaF movie. I know I know its exciting but just please. No community spam. Also those saying Scott is 'milking' it - You are clearly wrong. Instead of making a fourth game (which if he did he would be milking it), he is going to make a movie to wrap the whole storyline up! I don't actually care if you think Scott is taking this too far, because Scott is such a good man. It winds me up so much because Scott is such a good guy, donating all that money to help children in hospital yet haters stroll along and hate him. Scott has such a hard life as well with people pestering him to make games. And y'know he has to balance out a working life with his family. And its not fair for him to keep on working. And we don't have to worry about fnaf ending forever for now. We've got the movie to look forward to. When I saw the hat and the good ending music I really thought it was the end of everything. But Scott the king of trolls has gone and done it again. Now with a movie...
Scott is a genius... He has thought this whole storyline up and its just mind blowing how in depth it is for a point and click game its ridiculous.
Scott is one of those rare people who can just get things done. Get them done properly. And make it interesting for everyone else...
The movie will be the end.
It'll all be solved.
And besides the movie won't come out for like a year or more so we will all be hyped.
I'm staying in the fandom. I don't care how many people want to leave. I'm staying.
And even if I'm the only one watching the film I don't fricking care.
Because I'm supporting Scott all the way.
I want you all to hush. I don't care if you want to disagree with me, I'll argue all day if I must.
But Scott is not milking it in anyway whatsoever...

Thank you for listening,
-Fallen