What is PRX-T33 Biorevitalization?

If looking in the mirror has become less fun due to stretch marks, sagging skin, wrinkles, or scars, look no further. The PRX-T33 Biorevitalization peel is an innovative technique that helps strengthen the radiance and brightness of the skin, correct skin imperfections, and much more. This treatment is perfect for people on the move since there is no downtime, and will have the skin looking amazing in no time.

How Does it Work?

The PRX-T33 is a tightening peel that contains a combination of trichloroacetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and kojic acid. PRX-T33 penetrates deep and sends a signal to the skin to trigger its regenerative system. This deep tissue peel acts deep within the tissues to help the skin look radiant, hydrated, and tighter.

The PRX-T33 can treat a wide variety of skin imperfections including:

AgingHyperpigmentationSagging SkinSagging breast skinSun-damaged skinScarsStretch marksMelasmaAcne ScarsLines and WrinklesDull SkinDilated Pores

The Procedure

This treatment is available at any one of our Orlando locations and begins with one of our skincare professionals cleaning and drying the skin thoroughly. The PRX-T33 is then applied by massaging it into the skin until it is completely absorbed into the skin. Each session will include between 2 and 5 applications. Next, the skin is washed and moisturized. This entire process will take about 30 minutes in total.

Benefits of the PRX-T33

There are so many reasons to get our PRX-T33 treatment! This treatment is virtually painless (there are no needles), non-invasive, and suitable for all skin types. Another benefit is that it is not photosensitizing, meaning precautions are not necessary regarding the sun; great news since Orlando, Fl is always sunny. The PRX-T33 helps to strengthen the radiance and brightness of the skin, and there is absolutely no downtime, which means you can get right back to your normal routine after treatment.

The benefits of the PRX-T33 are long-lasting because this treatment is designed to regenerate and renew without damaging the epidermis at all.

If you are interested in the PRX-T33 treatment and want to see if it's right for you, book a consultation to speak with one of our licensed professionals at one of our Orlando locations. Book your appointment or consultation today! ☎️ 407-450-5747