Chapter 1

Phillip Lester. No one really knows that name. He was a new student to Okehella Pines High school. He was trying to find his classes when a boy ran into him.
"Oh, um, sorry about that" said the strange boy who helped Phil pick up his papers. "No problem. Phil Lester. And you are?" Asked Phil.
"Daniel Howell, well, I prefer 'Dan'" He said, staring into Phil's Eyes.
"Why are you staring at me?" Phil said.
Dan continued to stare, but said, "Your eyes are beautiful."
Phil blushed. He smiled at the thought, forgetting about going to class, he was already late so what was the point.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dan and Phil started to hang out over the next few days. They started to become really good friends.
"Phil, I need to tell you something...God, this is embarrassing...." Dan said with rosy cheeks. "Yes, Dan?" Asked Phil, worried. "It's about time I tell you.... I'm bi. I thought you should know." Dan said, hiding his face.
"Dan, oh my god, I was about to tell you the same thing..." Phil said, smiling. Dan looked up, "Really?"
"Yeah, wow, that took a huge turn" Phil said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC OMG OMG I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON, I JUST NEED SOME IDEAS, AND YES THIS WAS SHORT IM SORRY!!
X
FOLLOW ME ON IG: @Dylannnthatsmeee