my mad fat diary -finn and ray-

i scrumpled my fat belly to my belt to show of my body a bit to finn we held each other close as we held hands-tight- we couldent let go i used to think he loved you know but now im pretty shore its love at first site for me and finn i dont know why he loves me im fat and a bit ugly you know.well im not shore if he loves me i hope he does its been days i dont know why well i do but finns friend in social told me to stay away from finn i feel like crying my eyes out she knows i love him and he loves me i think?

she is jelous of course.that finn only likes me.i have to amit i hate my orange glasses im trying not to put them on.and i cant beileve mum is engaged already just going on vacation to another island not near mum and her boyfriend its horrible watching them kiss infront of the tv i mean how rude it makes me sick i dont know why but i understand i mean you know.

i made a poem yesterday about how disgusting it is.yes you heard me.can you think of it finn and rae it already sounds good dont you think.im trying to loose weight for finn of course.he loves me i think.i miss him so much i hate her how could she we were friends almost bff's till now i thought me and finn had a future now its dust.not even a vision of us can tear me apart from him i will have him.i hope he misses me to and know's im not ignoring him its HER!