DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

I've always wanted to write a BL story, and unfortunately, I sometimes procrastinate since I lack confidence when it comes to writing one. So please understand that my stories have flaws, and I'm trying my best to make my stories more catchy and unique. I'm also open to criticism to make myself improve my writing skills and be educated about something I have no acknowledgement of. That's all, thank you ! 

I really do love reading comments or reactions from airatics (readers). It make me feel satisfied as a writer. If possible, please write a lot of reactions as much as you can. It also makes me want to write faster, and I also take it as inspiration. Just by reading comments. I already feel that I've done something once for my journey in becoming a writer.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual event's are purely coincidental.

Inspired by The Third Ending - Chovom

©2024 AIRA.

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author has been asserted. This story contains minor language and scenes that could be disturbing to certain reader. Enjoy Reading !