TBH

I'm gay, going on stats my cause of death is either going to be suicide aids or drugs.
I will be seen as promiscuous and sexually irresponsible until my early 40's, when even the thought of two elderly gay men kissing is enough to put someone off their lunch.
I'm currently 16 and living in the UK, I am doing my GCSEs (exams before collage), and I am failing them.
Isn't life great for me.
To be honest I have had a positive experience with my open sexuality, my parents are supportive, and people are to scared of me to make fun as I am 6ft and built like a Versace heel. Sturdy. I never had the name calling, physical bulling, but I know people who have, it makes me question what gives us the right to make people suffer at our own expense. I have to admit I do this, I use other people's insecurities and turn them into jokes, to make people laugh. But on the other hand I can take a joke.
Let's get honest, if you can't take a joke, don't go making them! It's simple.
Us gays need to act stronger, if someone calls you a faggot.. Please don't cry and hide behind your feminist girl friends, think of a better insult and throw it back, or even laugh, if you laugh at name calling your brain links them with comedy taking away the bitterness. If someone physically bully's you. Don't hit them back, stand up and stare at them in the eyes... (With that bitch face you have, when a ratchet hoe gives you a nasty look for shopping In the woman's section in forever 21) and go find the highest person in power - wether that be your boss, principle, family member - and punish them vermin who call them selfs human beings, and no you won't be seen as week you will be seen as 'just'.