Lemon 🍋

I was walking back into the HQ after washing my horse h/n but as I walked in the HQ a whole lot of lemons just fired at me along with water dumped on my head even captain Levi threw a lemon at me along with the commanders"oops" hanje said

                           HANGES POV
"AAAAAAAHHHH GUYS" I say as I'm running as fast as I can into the mess hall I burst into the room with hitting the wall and see everyone but Levi jump,"GUYS!,SOMEONE IS COMING TODAY SND I NEED TO MESS WITH THEM!" Levi asked "Tch,who and why","WE SHOULD DEFINITELY DO THAT!" Eren yelled out "Follow me!"I said,I went and got lemons (a lot of lemons) and a bucket,"Mikasa!" I said "what" mikasa replied "Fill this bucket with water,please?",I said, Mikasa took the bucket and gave me a weird look...
     -Timeskip because idk what to write-
"Alright!,so when the door opens,water will fall on the person!,then as the person walks in we will all throw lemons at this person" I said,"So who exactly are we throwing lemons at?" Jean asked "You'll find out soon!" I said back and so it was only a minute until someone opened the door,"3.....2....1" the door opened and we all threw lemons at the person without thinking..."oh,y/n!,this wasn't meant for you,I'm not sorry though" I said in a weird way and ran off.

————————THE END—————————-

So I'm feeling I should make this a bit longer can you guys comment if you think I should or not?