The start of something big

In a space of black, filled with only an ocean of a deep purple colour, one resides there. The Maker, some call them. Progenitor, others say. While all are true, their name is

CHAOS

While Chaos themselves are an entity of untold power, even God's can become stagnant

While Chaos themselves are an entity of untold power, even God's can become stagnant. Waiting for something new. Chaos has had an eventful time while The son of Hades, Zagreus, had attempted his escape from Tartarus, but that time had long since passed, a couple hundred years as a matter of fact.

And though time is of no relevance to them, Chaos had found themselves getting,what the mortals call, "bored". A state of mind in which one would like to do something, but have nothing to actively do without preforming an active search for an activity.

Chaos had been out of touch with the mortal realm, even Olympus. Gaining only slight knowledge of them while either Zagreus or their daughter Nyx had appeared to converse for an amount of time. While acknowledging their lack of knowledge of the current realms, they had an idea, one which would be of great entertainment to them, and maybe the other two, should they arrive to converse.

Chaos: Hmm. I do believe this can remedy this feeling I have.

Chaos began channeling some of his divine essence into a human who would mostly likely serve them of their own will. While Chaos could force them, they believe it would more entertaining for the human to be willing in their request.

A few minutes pass and a Chaos gate, a swirling pool of darkness, appears below them, and from it a human fades into reality.

The human was a male, who appeared to be in his mid to late teens. 6 foot 4 in height. Hair that was in a braid, going down to the base of the neck with shaved sides, vibrant red at its tips, with a scarlet/maroon colour at the base. He had blue and gold glasses that went over brown eyes. He wore a hammer shaped pendant and half an American soldiers dog tag around his neck. He wore a stripped green-grey-and black hoodie with the sleeves bunched up on his elbows. He had standard denim jeans and black steel toed boots.

Chaos took a second for the human to gain his baring, watching him look around with a calm look on his face. Chaos had found it a little surprising that the human hadn't screamed or panicked yet. Deciding that it has been long enough, Chaos spoke to the human.

Chaos: greetings, Human.

The human stopped in their tracks, slowly turning to them. Upon gazing at the primordial being in front of them, their eyebrows raised, a reaction chaos had not been expecting. The human stared at them for a few seconds, rubbing their eyes, cleaning their glasses and blinking a few times. The human narrowed their eyes a bit.

The Human:..... either I have died and this is hell, or James Charles is a fucking God. I hope the first option.

Chaos did not get started often, however, to hear a human claim that they would rather hope to be dead than to see who ever this "James Charles" is was a bit startling.